Celebrity Australian Survivor: Coming to SEVEN

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Daily Telegraph via www.mediaspy.org:

The Seven Network has exploited a loophole in the contract between CBS and the Nine Network to produce a local celebrity version of the reality TV hit Survivor.

The network has reportedly spent months developing the program, which will be hosted by former Australian Idol judge Ian "Dicko" Dickson.

Contestants reported to be participating include former One Nation politician David Oldfield, ex-ironman Guy Leech, and models Gabrielle Richens and Imogen Bailey.

Oh no. We all know what happened the last time we had an "Australian survivor". Might just watch it for Imogen Bailey :p

No doubt its gonna be shocking.

Other rumoured guests:-

Ann Maree Biggar
Don Scott
The original Pippa from Home and Away
Nudge from Hey Dad
Hotdogs
Caroline Wilson

Jaymin said:

Ann Maree Biggar
Don Scott
Nudge from Hey Dad
Hotdogs
Caroline Wilson
Caroline Wilson, LOL.

Jaymin said:

Ann Maree Biggar
Don Scott
Nudge from Hey Dad
Hotdogs
Caroline Wilson
Omfg..:thumbsdown:

Me thinks he is joking guys :p ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todays Sunday Herald Sun reported that Dicko is indeed hosting it and Fiona Horne is a complete b!tch to her fellow contestants which include Imogen Bailey, Nicolle Dickson (I think she was Bobby from Home and Away), Amber Petty (who?), Justin Melvey, Gabrielle Richens, Wayne Gardner and Guy Leech.

It was also reported that the 'celebs' were shocked that they actually had to build shelters and look for food :rolleyes:

Broken said:
Todays Sunday Herald Sun reported that Dicko is indeed hosting it and Fiona Horne is a complete b!tch to her fellow contestants which include Imogen Bailey, Nicolle Dickson (I think she was Bobby from Home and Away), Amber Petty (who?), Justin Melvey, Gabrielle Richens, Wayne Gardner and Guy Leech.

It was also reported that the 'celebs' were shocked that they actually had to build shelters and look for food :rolleyes:
WHat a flop this is going to be.

DISASTER!

Cassius_Clay said:
WHat a flop this is going to be.

DISASTER!
it could be a hit with the people who enjoy such crap like "Dancing with the Stars" and "It takes two" even though most the people on the show have talent levels below zero

It's going to be great :D

I just googled Amber Petty and she was Princess Mary's bridesmaid :eek:

Unwritten_Law said:
I just googled Amber Petty and she was Princess Mary's bridesmaid :eek:
how does that make her a celebrity, god some TV execs are complete tools

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrity Australian Survivor: Coming to SEVEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back