Debutant
Richmond Tigers - Mark Coughlan 2009 Player Sponsor
Jan 22, 2004
dandenong ranges
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
richmond
I dont know about you guys but I am really getting sick and tired of cena winning. I would like to see someone else win the title because every match that cena does for the title he still mannages to win. I think that ther is time for a change and I want to see an upcoming superstar pull off an upset and if there interesting, let them have a good title reign.

Thought's?

NO NOT TRIPLE H AGAIN.. unless he is popular, because he just ********ted me beofrehand...

I wouldnt mind seeing angle win it.. someone that can actually wrestle instead of doing clotheslines all throughout the match

HBK HBK HBK. if not Angle ill say HBK. Atleast Micheals can put on a show love the SCM on cena when he was just about to drop Angle with the FU classic. There were plenty of boos for Cena in that match maybe he will turn heel in the next few weeks so no one likes him.

HugeBluesFan said:
When are we going to see Cena vs HHH?

Who knows with the Flair fued it may be awhile before we see him in a championship match. Would love to see Cena and HHH in a i quit match. Thats something Cena can actually wrestle in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chops18 said:
Oh god no. I think he would make a ok actor but not in a movie that was made famous thanks to Arnie. You just cant do that.

What movie is he going to be in.

Would of been so good to see Christian as champ. Carlito could be champ:D. But i hate Cena, always have. But i rekon as soon as Cena gets to Triple H, he will loose it. I loved seeing Cena get boo'd when he wrestled HBK.

ive missed the last few months of wwe, it seems like everyone is leaving, this is what ive gathered from this site

austin, benoit, christian (big loss ;) ), jericho who else.

wwe is going down the drain, it was so much better when austin, rock, taker, hhh, kane were all battling for the gold, i also think they should not divide it into raw vs smackdown anymore that p*sses me off cos i can never see smackdown, even though raw is (was) better

Remove this Banner Ad

Cena

Remove this Banner Ad

Back