Central Highlands FL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Clay smith coaching Ballan, anyone else heard this ?

Only just thawed out.

First time at a CHFL grand final since 2004. Northern Oval was better when you could back the work ute up the fence and sit in a camp chair, rather than freezing your nads off in a soulless grandstand.
Using the food outlets rather than the North Canteen was also an issue. There was no chat available with the volunteers from Beaufort so my chips came with gravy & cheese. I therefore couldn’t place them in my chips & gravy ranking system. Gravy was of a good quality & quantity, would have been top 10 without the cheese.

Did hear some grumbling that now Buninyong, Learmonth & Bungaree are quality grounds, it should be time to take the Grand Final back to CHFL venues.

Only just thawed out.

First time at a CHFL grand final since 2004. Northern Oval was better when you could back the work ute up the fence and sit in a camp chair, rather than freezing your nads off in a soulless grandstand.
Using the food outlets rather than the North Canteen was also an issue. There was no chat available with the volunteers from Beaufort so my chips came with gravy & cheese. I therefore couldn’t place them in my chips & gravy ranking system. Gravy was of a good quality & quantity, would have been top 10 without the cheese.

Did hear some grumbling that now Buninyong, Learmonth & Bungaree are quality grounds, it should be time to take the Grand Final back to CHFL venues.
You are not wrong about only just thawing out conditions were horrible. Left mid second quarter but Bungaree looked like the nerves got to them in the part I watched and didn't seem like they'd settled at all compared to Daylesford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands FL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back