Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be too sure about begbie, his a good player, but his still up in the air from my knowledge.
Shane Edwards from Newlyn has signed along with Abbott from Bungaree and Decis from Springbank.
Edwards won 2 of Newlyns last 3 B&F's.

Edwards is a handy pick up. Good tough footballer. Is a bit of a sniper but goes pretty hard.

What is Nick Abbott like, will he leave a hole in Bungaree's side? How are they shaping up this year? Recruits etc?

As well as other clubs, most will be hitting the track soon if not already, who have recruited and who are leaving clubs?

Edwards is a handy pick up. Good tough footballer. Is a bit of a sniper but goes pretty hard.

What is Nick Abbott like, will he leave a hole in Bungaree's side? How are they shaping up this year? Recruits etc?

As well as other clubs, most will be hitting the track soon if not already, who have recruited and who are leaving clubs?

Abbott is a handy young player, coming off the back of two knee reco's. Played about 8 senior games last year in his comeback, before playing some good footy in the two's in the finals.
Unlikely to leave a hole as such, but has plenty of potential.

Abbott is a handy young player, coming off the back of two knee reco's. Played about 8 senior games last year in his comeback, before playing some good footy in the two's in the finals.
Unlikely to leave a hole as such, but has plenty of potential.

He seems to have settled in really well at Rokewood, looks really good on the track so far, What position did he play last season? and why did he only play 8 games in the seniors last season?

Theres still talk that the Beachams are trying to find a club that will take them, how are Learmonth looking?

he seems to have settled in really well at rokewood, looks really good on the track so far, what position did he play last season? And why did he only play 8 games in the seniors last season?

Theres still talk that the beachams are trying to find a club that will take them, how are learmonth looking?

who cares?????????????????

He seems to have settled in really well at Rokewood, looks really good on the track so far, What position did he play last season? and why did he only play 8 games in the seniors last season?

Theres still talk that the Beachams are trying to find a club that will take them, how are Learmonth looking?

didn't make a reserves comeback until round 7, played a few games there and went up before returning to the twos in the last game so her wouldn't over qualify.
had one really good senior performance against learmonth last year but probably struggled to find his feet until late in the year

is J.Jose going around again for dunnstown

haha.... this shit gets written every year.... anyway hepburn have finished top 3 for the past 5+ years... they are obviously making the coin and spending it quite well i would suggest...
if you can get the coin why the hell wouldn't you?

haha.... this shit gets written every year.... anyway hepburn have finished top 3 for the past 5+ years... they are obviously making the coin and spending it quite well i would suggest...
if you can get the coin why the hell wouldn't you?

No one questioned them spending the money....so why bring it up?

Anyway, WTF is going on at other clubs is there any news at all? Are the DFord Dogs going to be the ones to beat? I hear they have picked up a few and will be even better than last year! Anyone confirm/Deny?

No one questioned them spending the money....so why bring it up?

Anyway, WTF is going on at other clubs is there any news at all? Are the DFord Dogs going to be the ones to beat? I hear they have picked up a few and will be even better than last year! Anyone confirm/Deny?

I hear they picked up a few Learmonth scraps. Has the Burra held onto Cox/Mckay again for another year?

some ridiculous offers coming out of the springbank camp with the new coach offering $200 a game to east ballarat under 18s player.

some ridiculous offers coming out of the springbank camp with the new coach offering $200 a game to east ballarat under 18s player.

Not as ridiculous Hepburn paying Darleys average reserves players $400 a game and leaving their local blokes on scraps. Atleast the under 18's might develop, the crap reserves players have had their day

Not as ridiculous Hepburn paying Darleys average reserves players $400 a game and leaving their local blokes on scraps. Atleast the under 18's might develop, the crap reserves players have had their day

Well done " FATS ". The more you try and denigrate the BURRAS the more people realise what a great job the admin. team does, whether they're tossin' the moula around or not. Your sort of unfounded rumormongering only serves to make them even more bonded as a group and an attractive option for ANY player with a professional attitude that yearns some success. As for the $$$$, keep on guessing, you imbicile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear Gordon are dishing out a fair bit of coin this year. Chasing a few Roosters reserves players...offering $500 a game Ive heard.

Could be true. A mate of mine who plays for the Roosters has said a few of the reserves guys have left this season.

dont be too sure about begbie, his a good player, but his still up in the air from my knowledge.
Shane Edwards from Newlyn has signed along with Abbott from Bungaree and Decis from Springbank.
Edwards won 2 of Newlyns last 3 B&F's.

Where is Decis headed?

Rokewood apparently.

Well good luck to TMG and the Rokewood boys with him... The only thing bigger than his belly and his ass is his mouth.

I am not around the club as much as I would like to be but I did manage to pick up on a few things that I believe made it very painful to have him around the 'Bankers this year.

Most painful one was spending the first 45 minutes of training in the sheds and then coming out and giving the boys that had been out there for the whole warm up and running to lift there intensity and show something or we were no chance on the weekend.

The worst comment that I have had passed onto me that has come from his mouth was to one of our bigger blokes was "ya need to get a bit of Decis aboutya" when we were playing Ballan at Ballan and he strangely was injured/scared that day...

Decis have fun at your third club in three years - maybe you will find some friends at this one and I know a lot of boys will come back to the 'Bankers this year with a smile on there face because you are no longer around.

Well good luck to TMG and the Rokewood boys with him... The only thing bigger than his belly and his ass is his mouth.

I am not around the club as much as I would like to be but I did manage to pick up on a few things that I believe made it very painful to have him around the 'Bankers this year.

Most painful one was spending the first 45 minutes of training in the sheds and then coming out and giving the boys that had been out there for the whole warm up and running to lift there intensity and show something or we were no chance on the weekend.

The worst comment that I have had passed onto me that has come from his mouth was to one of our bigger blokes was "ya need to get a bit of Decis aboutya" when we were playing Ballan at Ballan and he strangely was injured/scared that day...

Decis have fun at your third club in three years - maybe you will find some friends at this one and I know a lot of boys will come back to the 'Bankers this year with a smile on there face because you are no longer around.

Bit harsh i would have thought.. Was a pretty handy player for you boys when we played you last season, and that was in heavy rain and total mud. Not ideal conditions for a big fella like him. I think his more looking forward to playing finals this season.

How's Carmody going so far btw? Is he playing or coaching from the side this year.. Top bloke who was always very under rated by the opposition.

Bit harsh i would have thought.. Was a pretty handy player for you boys when we played you last season, and that was in heavy rain and total mud. Not ideal conditions for a big fella like him. I think his more looking forward to playing finals this season.

How's Carmody going so far btw? Is he playing or coaching from the side this year.. Top bloke who was always very under rated by the opposition.

Don't get me wrong in the early games that I saw (including the game I am thinking you are talking about at Gordon?) he was good but from what I know the lower the form got the louder the voice became - having said that its all second hand information.

That day at Gordon I would have thought Broussard was the best big man on the ground on that big unit that you guys had but Tye Murphy was best on ground by far...

This years teams I have little to no information other than Romeril and Carmody are coaches. I have no idea what players are sticking around or players that are joining the fray or if Carmody will pull the boots on. Maybe someone can shed some light for me and Trooper?

Anyone know if it is true that the Buninyong committee wanted to give their coach the arse at the end of 2009 but none of them had the balls to tell him?

Any news from any clubs???
I've heard Dunnstown are struggling for numbers getting about 15 to training.
Learmonth have plenty of number but none of them are any good.

Are there any other club struggling for numbers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back