Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I dunno about 38 players mate, cos they only dropped six players this week and what would be the point of playing footy if ya not playing each week so i doubt they will have 38.

If Ballan has so many players why don't the clubs suggest that those who struggle to get a game go to Gordon to make them stronger and to even the comp out a bit more.....

Mate i fully agree with you they should send them to less fortunate clubs who lack players, but there not that smart

Less fortunate clubs like buninyong you flog? Real smart up there. We dont have 38 we have 32 and they play at ballan because they live in ballan. Why would we want to send players to gordon and why would they want to go. Maybe at your pathetic club you think you only need 22 players in your squad well we are a bit smarter at ballan and realise that you need more than the bare minimum. Thats why everybody gets a run and we will play our best 22 against daylesford etc. So thanks for the advice but maybe you should worry about your own mob

Less fortunate clubs like buninyong you flog? Real smart up there. We dont have 38 we have 32 and they play at ballan because they live in ballan. Why would we want to send players to gordon and why would they want to go. Maybe at your pathetic club you think you only need 22 players in your squad well we are a bit smarter at ballan and realise that you need more than the bare minimum. Thats why everybody gets a run and we will play our best 22 against daylesford etc. So thanks for the advice but maybe you should worry about your own mob

yeah i agree i wouldnt want to go to a different club to even up the league. and these less fortunate players could of been playing at ballan for a while now and are still having fun.

bungaree boys played an awesome game against hepburn which was to my surprise after our training wednesday night, and our performance against learmonth, came out and kiked the first goal in 20 seconds and followed that up with a 7 goal to 1 first quarter, played a consistent 3 and a half quarters and were looking like a real serious contender playing at full ability and we were missing sheldon morton and tom noble,

Watched the Waubra verse Dunnstown game on Saturday. Waubra are an exceptionally good team, I haven't seen ballan yet but itwould be very hard for anyone to beat Waubra. Also unsurewhere it leaves Dunnstown 1 win 3 losses is not a position anyone would want to be in at this stage especially with them facing bunga this weekend.

Watched the Waubra verse Dunnstown game on Saturday. Waubra are an exceptionally good team, I haven't seen ballan yet but itwould be very hard for anyone to beat Waubra. Also unsurewhere it leaves Dunnstown 1 win 3 losses is not a position anyone would want to be in at this stage especially with them facing bunga this weekend.

ha ha obviously you didnt watch you played in it everybody says they watch games which means they play in it. guessing ya play for waubra ha waubra have a very good team and will be hard to beat and dunstown have had a shocking start and just think they have to play these teams agaion at the end of the year will they make finals?

ha ha obviously you didnt watch you played in it everybody says they watch games which means they play in it. guessing ya play for waubra ha waubra have a very good team and will be hard to beat and dunstown have had a shocking start and just think they have to play these teams agaion at the end of the year will they make finals?
nah buddy I'm from dunnstown and i watched. Will be hard to see dunnstown make finals I'd say.

nah buddy I'm from dunnstown and i watched. Will be hard to see dunnstown make finals I'd say.

oh right sorry mate. yer id say it would be hard to. well ballan play springbank then beaufort then daylesford i think so will be a test for them in the next couple of weeks. id say waubra will be the team to bet tho with cusack firing up forward and brad brennan dominating in the middle and also bryce dowler presnting and hitting it hard shall be a test this week with daylesford at waubra

oh right sorry mate. yer id say it would be hard to. well ballan play springbank then beaufort then daylesford i think so will be a test for them in the next couple of weeks. id say waubra will be the team to bet tho with cusack firing up forward and brad brennan dominating in the middle and also bryce dowler presnting and hitting it hard shall be a test this week with daylesford at waubra

Yeah our boys played daylesford last week, daylesford not at all flash from what I've seen I'd say waubra over daylesford by 6 goals.

Yeah our boys played daylesford last week, daylesford not at all flash from what I've seen I'd say waubra over daylesford by 6 goals.

yer if its dry id say maybe a bit more just cos of height they have up forward if its wet id say a bit closer

yer if its dry id say maybe a bit more just cos of height they have up forward if its wet id say a bit closer
i dont know about that mate, although waubra are tall they are no where near as strong in the air as daylesford are. and although cusack is a very good player daylsford have many players just as good like walsh, murry etc. from what i've heard from a few dunnstown boys they played a terribla game against waubra and although waubra won by 100 points they had about 35 scoring shots and when they played daylsford played a lot better than against waubra. daylsford only won by 40 points but had about 30 something scoring shots as well. it will be a very good game this weekend, very interesting to see how good both sides actually are. could go either way depending on weather (especially with the wind at waubra) but i am guessing daylsford to get up by 2-3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont know about that mate, although waubra are tall they are no where near as strong in the air as daylesford are. and although cusack is a very good player daylsford have many players just as good like walsh, murry etc. from what i've heard from a few dunnstown boys they played a terribla game against waubra and although waubra won by 100 points they had about 35 scoring shots and when they played daylsford played a lot better than against waubra. daylsford only won by 40 points but had about 30 something scoring shots as well. it will be a very good game this weekend, very interesting to see how good both sides actually are. could go either way depending on weather (especially with the wind at waubra) but i am guessing daylsford to get up by 2-3.

i hear what ya saying and do agree so we shall just let the reults do the talking ha should be a cracker of a game and whoever wins and looses just remember shall have to play them the last round before finals. that game could be a massive mental edge if both teams are sitting 1-2

good call cap'n :thumbsu:

not sure about that mate. waubra have got alot of height and daylesford dont. i'd say waubra are better in the air because dford only have a few players that can take a contested mark. but dford have alot of pace with players like alexander, cowan, brown, clough etc so it should be a good match

not sure about that mate. waubra have got alot of height and daylesford dont. i'd say waubra are better in the air because dford only have a few players that can take a contested mark. but dford have alot of pace with players like alexander, cowan, brown, clough etc so it should be a good match

could not agree more with every single thing you said.. waubra boys playing it down this week as they no dford are always a very good side and anything could happen on the day

could not agree more with every single thing you said.. waubra boys playing it down this week as they no dford are always a very good side and anything could happen on the day
too true hutchie. waubra knows that it will be a great game and it could go either way, would like to see cusak play on shewel because that would be a rippar match up. i know that shewel tore waubra a new arseh*le last year.

too true hutchie. waubra knows that it will be a great game and it could go either way, would like to see cusak play on shewel because that would be a rippar match up. i know that shewel tore waubra a new arseh*le last year.

yer i agree he killed justin hobson last year who was one of the best full fowards waubra has ever seen good to see him going well in the ones but i think cusak is a lot better and should be able to beat shewel and hopfully kick 4 or 5

Tips for this week

Ballan V Springbank depends on the weather but ballan easily

Buninyong V Gordon 10 goals +

Dunstown V Bungaree Will be very close could even be a draw but after seeing dtowns performance last week bunga just

Beaufort V Clunes 15 Goals

Hepburn V Newlyn Just at home doesnt really matter 2 very overated sides if you ask me and dont think either will be there in finals time

Learmonth V Creswick by a bit but not as much as everyone would think playing on a much larger ground then there used to

Waubra V Daylesford by 8 goals at home james cusak to fire up forward brennan, dowler, crovak, briody getting the tap from lewis and hobson a dominating ruck combination they are the cox and naitanui of the league

Looking forward and intrested to see the result to waubra and ford.

do the ford have depth? and do waubra? or are they just made up of some good players? does each team have players who can fire if the main guns dont??

Looking forward and intrested to see the result to waubra and ford.

do the ford have depth? and do waubra? or are they just made up of some good players? does each team have players who can fire if the main guns dont??

waubra have about 4 blokes missing a game a week. one of the 4 is out for the season and another one is playing rebels. not easy to get a game out there and there are more players coming out with a few still getting clearences organised

Tips for this week

Ballan V Springbank depends on the weather but ballan easily

Buninyong V Gordon 10 goals +

Dunstown V Bungaree Will be very close could even be a draw but after seeing dtowns performance last week bunga just

Beaufort V Clunes 15 Goals

Hepburn V Newlyn Just at home doesnt really matter 2 very overated sides if you ask me and dont think either will be there in finals time

Learmonth V Creswick by a bit but not as much as everyone would think playing on a much larger ground then there used to

Waubra V Daylesford by 8 goals at home james cusak to fire up forward brennan, dowler, crovak, briody getting the tap from lewis and hobson a dominating ruck combination they are the cox and naitanui of the league

ballan v springbank- ballan easy win for them
buninyoung v gordon- buninyoung should win easy
bunga v towners- willl be good games but bunga in a close one.
beaufort v clunes- beaufort by 5 goals at least
hepburn v newlyn- hepburn should win willl be shitty game tho
lakies v creswick - think lakies at home will get up in a good game
waubra v daylesford- waubra got to much talent should win

hepburn v newlyn - 2 goals
learmonth v creswick -5 goals
buninyong v Gordon - 3 goals
beaufort v clunes - 4 goals
ballan v springbank - 6 goals
dunnstown v bungaree - 8 goals
waubra v daylesford - 7 goals

ballan vs springbank by 50 points