Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah maybe arrogant was the wrong word but everytime i get on here i seem to read about waubra and thats it,

ballan daylesford, will be a rippin game, ballan will be keen as to hit back after a dissapointing loss to springbank

bungaree waubra, will be close, but bunga with smaller players in the wet, altho sheldon is out which could make a difference

bunninyong clunes

gordon learmonth

creswick hepburn, creswick will win all the taps from hepworth and win the game from the middle

dunstown newlyn

springbank beaufort

yeah maybe arrogant was the wrong word but everytime i get on here i seem to read about waubra and thats it,

ballan daylesford, will be a rippin game, ballan will be keen as to hit back after a dissapointing loss to springbank

bungaree waubra, will be close, but bunga with smaller players in the wet, altho sheldon is out which could make a difference

bunninyong clunes

gordon learmonth

creswick hepburn, creswick will win all the taps from hepworth and win the game from the middle

dunstown newlyn

springbank beaufort
the weather it meant to be 15 degrees with no wind on sat. cat see rain mate

Good call Chef

Who is everyone's pick for league B&F?
Brad Brennan for me

Brennan is very hard at the ball but in a team of very good players including Cusack, many Waubra players will probably be high in the votes at the end of the year but probably had too many rippers and consistant players for any of them to win it, but watching them early in the year and the latest results has to have them well out in front of the pack as odds on favorites for the premiership, if not champions and premiers.
But, then again a week is a long time in footy. I'm not a member but Waubra is a clear favourite for mine and not at all cocky but they have a right to be very happy with their performances so far this year.
Good luck this week to all teams.......

Waubra have lost of unknown players who will soon be known, groavac- very clever footballer who always uses the ball to great use, as said, josh briody can do anything you ask, alex mcpherson, very unknow, the no.1 tagger for waubra, has done jobs on, azz muallane and joe malone, would be hard to break,

The only way to beat a tagger is run the guts out of them use blockers and keep running.....only thing is McPherson is very fit and anyone running off him will have to be mega fit to tire him out.

bunninyong clunes

gordon learmonth

dunstown newlyn

springbank beaufort

Daylesford by 23 points

Waubra by 10+ Goals...Briody with 5. WIth McPHERSON running on Steven Ryan and a little fit bloke on Dylan Tucker to stop their run forward.
Clunes by 16 points
Learmonth without Coleman by 50 points
Creswick by 25 points over a desperate Hepburn
Clunes the dark horse over the Bunnies but only just in the last quarter coming from behind.
GOOD LUCK BOYS

Daylesford by 23 points

Waubra by 10+ Goals...Briody with 5. WIth McPHERSON running on Steven Ryan and a little fit bloke on Dylan Tucker to stop their run forward.
Clunes by 16 points
Learmonth without Coleman by 50 points
Creswick by 25 points over a desperate Hepburn
Clunes the dark horse over the Bunnies but only just in the last quarter coming from behind.
GOOD LUCK BOYS

complete opposite with the boys wasting very little oppertunitys in the forward line kicking 11.1

complete opposite with the boys wasting very little oppertunitys in the forward line kicking 11.1

Seen that seb walsh was again named bog. Must be tearing it up this season with still one more year in the 18s could be a scary thought next year if he isn't in the senior team. Who played well for ballan? Can't Baden kick goals against good teams? Lovettsagun could you shed some light

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cusack kicked 7 on the weekend might have passed baden and gone to top of the table for league goal kicking.
Will seb walsh get a gig in seniors this year?

cusack kicked 7 on the weekend might have passed baden and gone to top of the table for league goal kicking.
Will seb walsh get a gig in seniors this year?

badens just a dirty little sheepdog. it would be really sad if he won league goalkicking. seb should be playing ones already, but i think because hes so young he probably wont

Seen that seb walsh was again named bog. Must be tearing it up this season with still one more year in the 18s could be a scary thought next year if he isn't in the senior team. Who played well for ballan? Can't Baden kick goals against good teams? Lovettsagun could you shed some light

i can baden played on ball for just about the whole game, he played pretty good on ball too the goal he did kick reved the team up tho a snap from 50 that bounced through infront of a few daylesford boys

after watching the game on the weekend im doubting daylesfords chances fot the big one at the end of the year but saying that finals is a different stage anything can happen.
all this talk about seb walsh joel antonio and liam hepworth still has a year left and they are playing seniors aswell as 18's every week

I heard that brendan masters not playing is the best thing to ever happen to ballan cause he is a peice of shit and cant play, and shows no skill or courage ever. he couldnt get a kick in a stampede.

Chin up Brendan

after watching the game on the weekend im doubting daylesfords chances fot the big one at the end of the year but saying that finals is a different stage anything can happen.
all this talk about seb walsh joel antonio and liam hepworth still has a year left and they are playing seniors aswell as 18's every week

antonio and hepworth are both good players yet i dont think they would play seniors at too many other clubs, maybe gordon

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back