Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

matt spong to make his seniors debut at ballan this weekend in a must win against beaufort, has been a handy pick up for them. apart from waubra whats some other handy pick ups made by teams??

Creswick picked up Teague Wilson, playing good footy for them.

The three Illabrook boys playing for Newlyn; Taylor, Preston and Jeffery, all have played senior football this year aswell.

Derek Stephens for the Bankers

Tom Nankaviel for Learmonth

the best player i have played on this year so far is Joel Antonio, too quick and strong, good on both sides of the body. and joe malone good skills, and liam hepworth takes easily the best marks in the league that i have seen.

the best player i have played on this year so far is Joel Antonio, too quick and strong, good on both sides of the body. and joe malone good skills, and liam hepworth takes easily the best marks in the league that i have seen.

your from creswick, but you say the best player you have played on is another bloke from creswick?

ya cant really say the best player in the league because everyone plays different types of the game. but big news jim rodgers has got the clearance back to hepburn, will he play ones or 18s?

ya cant really say the best player in the league because everyone plays different types of the game. but big news jim rodgers has got the clearance back to hepburn, will he play ones or 18s?

yeah i've heard that aswell, might turn around the burras season. With how their seniors are going so far this year he surely wouldn't walk straight into the side and probably will struggle to get a game there so i reckon he'll be in the 18s

yeah i've heard that aswell, might turn around the burras season. With how their seniors are going so far this year he surely wouldn't walk straight into the side and probably will struggle to get a game there so i reckon he'll be in the 18s

I heard that he got asked to play for east point ones with payment after the clearance but how true i dunno?

Dunnstown vs Creswick game went right down to the wire, with Creswick winning in the last couple of minutes of the game. Creswick were by no means a far better side than Dunnstown but Dunnstown's inability to play four consistent quarters of footy hurt them once again as they should have had the game won earlier. Can't help but wonder if Dunnstown's hopes of playing finals are completely vanished?

Dunnstown vs Creswick game went right down to the wire, with Creswick winning in the last couple of minutes of the game. Creswick were by no means a far better side than Dunnstown but Dunnstown's inability to play four consistent quarters of footy hurt them once again as they should have had the game won earlier. Can't help but wonder if Dunnstown's hopes of playing finals are completely vanished?

the umpires were messed up in the head! that was the only thing that brang dunnstown into the game

the umpires were messed up in the head! that was the only thing that brang dunnstown into the game

yeah i heard the umpiring was pretty tight and thre was probably some stupid free kicks given but thats the umpiring that you get in finals....the free kicks were pretty well even between the two teams..
who played well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i heard the umpiring was pretty tight and thre was probably some stupid free kicks given but thats the umpiring that you get in finals....the free kicks were pretty well even between the two teams..
who played well?
some one counted the free kicks and it was 38-10 dunnstowns way
so what game did you watch , because if you think it was even you must have been watching some other game

so what game did you watch , because if you think it was even you must have been watching some other game
im pretty sure i was watching the right game..and how mate how much stupid shit did the wickers do? yeah there was some dumb free kicks that werent there but there was heaps that were..use ran through the mark for fcuk sake and gave away a 50

Maybe they were this way because creswick went all man like they are known to do, and because they had offcial umps, chfl 18s arent use to this, but if you want to play finals get used to it quick.

i also heard dunnstown got AlOT more free kicks. as a result of creswicks cheap shots.

Maybe they were this way because creswick went all man like they are known to do, and because they had offcial umps, chfl 18s arent use to this, but if you want to play finals get used to it quick.

i also heard dunnstown got AlOT more free kicks. as a result of creswicks cheap shots.

so true...bfl umps wont stand for anything..they ping you for anything..these two teams just got a taste of what finals umpiring would be like..
if creswick didnt go the man and olayed footy the could be a real contender...

im pretty sure i was watching the right game..and how mate how much stupid shit did the wickers do? yeah there was some dumb free kicks that werent there but there was heaps that were..use ran through the mark for fcuk sake and gave away a 50

wow we ran threw the mark once, thats happens mate,

Yeah its pretty harsh to say that one team relies on a single player to make finals, they'll still be up there
its not harsh, some teams, actually most teams realies on certain players. not having him will hurt daylsford heaps but they defiantily still will be up there, have polayers like murry and cowan, still very compeditive team. have bunniyong picked up anyone and improved out of sight or have they been having an easy run or what? thet seem to have been very strong over the last few weeks for a side that noone has rated yet?

its not harsh, some teams, actually most teams realies on certain players. not having him will hurt daylsford heaps but they defiantily still will be up there, have polayers like murry and cowan, still very compeditive team. have bunniyong picked up anyone and improved out of sight or have they been having an easy run or what? thet seem to have been very strong over the last few weeks for a side that noone has rated yet?

Nah Look we just are starting to work more as a team together linking play better, and the only really easy games we have had is gordon and maybe clunes but this week against springbank was a tougher game we played well for 3 and a half quarters struggling to run the last half of the fourth quarter. thats from my view from playing on the team. others may see it diffrently

Nah Look we just are starting to work more as a team together linking play better, and the only really easy games we have had is gordon and maybe clunes but this week against springbank was a tougher game we played well for 3 and a half quarters struggling to run the last half of the fourth quarter. thats from my view from playing on the team. others may see it diffrently

I know for a fact that use have picked up a fair few. Care to name them all?

I know for a fact that use have picked up a fair few. Care to name them all?

Just had a very quick look at the clearances not sure if these are senior players or not but atleast 3 players within two weeks have been cleared to buninyong Dylan peterken , Sean weir and Tom Armstrong . Comments on these three if anyone knows of them all been cleared from the ballarat league. Also Jimmy Rodgers has been cleared to hepburn for the rest of the season clearance has been approved. Play seniors or 18s?

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Highlands U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back