Central Highlands

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other then one’s previously mentioned in - Florence, Fisher, Nick and Trav Toohey, Tranquilli

Adam Benson (with Fisher),
Matt Kane (Moved to Cairns),
Josh Gilbert (moving to Melb),
Des Leahy,
Abel Farrel,
Dan Dalton,
Sean Blood (retired),
Tony Segrave (retired)

There 14 out of the first 22 players

Can also add to the list - Ash Cook (retired) and Simon Quinlan (moving to WA)

I heard a rumour last night Tranquilli will be swaping the yellow sash for a red one this year and will be playing at Buninyong....

I heard that a CHFL team and a BFL team in particular were going all out for his signature. CHFL team as being Buninyong as you said Joey and the BFL team being the Lakers.

can anyone confirm if the big cookie monster is back at the towners????:D

wouldn't know mate, but i cant believe that the towners appointed box as coach. times must be tough over there and still having troubles recruiting, although i believe the big motor will get them back on track. been a long time since this one time powerhouse has tasted sucess.... 10 years i believe, please correct me if im wrong... if they still had players as the britts, woody, couta, jansens etc etc and other members of their premiership team (excuse me for not mentioning)

wouldn't know mate, but i cant believe that the towners appointed box as coach. times must be tough over there and still having troubles recruiting, although i believe the big motor will get them back on track. been a long time since this one time powerhouse has tasted sucess.... 10 years i believe, please correct me if im wrong... if they still had players as the britts, woody, couta, jansens etc etc and other members of their premiership team (excuse me for not mentioning)

yer i here cookys back they have had good numbers on the TRACK AND will improve on last year from reports. i heard they have some qaulity recriuts from around st arnuad time will tell p.s jansens wasnt much chop.

yer i here cookys back they have had good numbers on the TRACK AND will improve on last year from reports. i heard they have some qaulity recriuts from around st arnuad time will tell p.s jansens wasnt much chop.

could you tell me if damien wood was the best player the towners had?

possibly the best player ever in the chfl 8 best & fairest in years when dunnstown lead the competition give u an idea how good he was could have played league footy easily
He would have to be close as he was a standout in a very good side. I also agree with an earlier post about Jansens good results but inflated them against the poor sides and came back to the pack against the good ones.

That shows the character of these blokes. Was money the big factor in there decision?

Was speaking to brearley during the week and while he didnt go into specific details, he said that the reason they went to dunnstown in the end was to play with uni mates sidebottom and sawyers. being their last year at uni they gathered it was their last chance to play together. they've all been hittin the track and are looking forward to having a bit of 'fun' at dunnstown.

possibly the best player ever in the chfl 8 best & fairest in years when dunnstown lead the competition give u an idea how good he was could have played league footy easily

Good player, but winning 8 B&f's in the Central Highlands, doesn't make you "play league footy easily" , there is a lot better players around that haven't made league footy, and played at a higher level than CHFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good player, but winning 8 B&f's in the Central Highlands, doesn't make you "play league footy easily" , there is a lot better players around that haven't made league footy, and played at a higher level than CHFL
Agree, its a league where gumboots are worn instead of footy boots. 20 league b and f's doesnt mean you can play AFL.

Agree, its a league where gumboots are worn instead of footy boots. 20 league b and f's doesnt mean you can play AFL.

i heard that if he had the right guidence things may have been alot different. but i guess there are plenty of damien woods around? all the best to everyone for xmas and the new year

Word getting around has it that Bunga are going to loose quite a few next year and may struggle. Anyone from the club able to comment about players leaving and possible pick ups?

Re: Essendon FL

Keilor Prk Football Club (Essendon DFL) are seeking new players for season 2008. Mark Mercuri signed with the club recently for 2008.

On ballers and forwards the main priority. Finance will offered to the right applicants.

All enquiries to adamkpfc@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back