Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Having players like S Conforti play couple games last year as a VFL recruit, along with 4-5 Blackburn recruits over summer - with couple on 4-6 game contracts and the likes of Findlay x 2, B Conforti, Metheral, Johnstone etc recruited from Bendigo may have something to do with it.

Having players like S Conforti play couple games last year as a VFL recruit, along with 4-5 Blackburn recruits over summer - with couple on 4-6 game contracts and the likes of Findlay x 2, B Conforti, Metheral, Johnstone etc recruited from Bendigo may have something to do with it.
Cohuna have recruited from Bendigo for a while, aren't the Hammond's locals as well?

There's something not right though, cohuna always have reserves depth and usually good juniors, why did toma leave when they are so close to a flag?

Should be a good game, maybe cohuna too tall, although a wet day may help woora

They are trying to claim the hammonds but Jake was a 4 point player last year for them and Nathan on Playhq has playing u17s in Blackburn in 2008. Told from Cohuna person one of them may have played a couple u12 games before the family shifted to Melbourne (not sure that classifies as a local. A local to me is a 1 point player.

Cohuna have recruited from Bendigo for a while, aren't the Hammond's locals as well?

There's something not right though, cohuna always have reserves depth and usually good juniors, why did toma leave when they are so close to a flag?

Should be a good game, maybe cohuna too tall, although a wet day may help woora
That’s not going to work very well having players on 5 or 6 game contracts with no depth in reserves , so the players that fill in while the recruits are not playing just get dropped for finals, no wonder no one wants to play for them .
Do the surrounding clubs have good numbers ?

They are trying to claim the hammonds but Jake was a 4 point player last year for them and Nathan on Playhq has playing u17s in Blackburn in 2008. Told from Cohuna person one of them may have played a couple u12 games before the family shifted to Melbourne (not sure that classifies as a local. A local to me is a 1 point player.
I'm pretty sure a local is classified as someone who has played something like 40 junior games at that club. I could be wrong though

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can a side be organised when the coach lives in Bendigo? and at the end of last year he was telling people he was over the travel.
It has worked for Kerang but I’m pretty sure they run training sessions in Bendigo? I’d love to know how many of Kerang’s premiership side live in the town; it may only be 6-7???
I didn’t see the game but that side could’ve won the premiership last season and it seems they have only had a handful of changes. Maybe Woora have improved too…

It has worked for Kerang but I’m pretty sure they run training sessions in Bendigo? I’d love to know how many of Kerang’s premiership side live in the town; it may only be 6-7???
I didn’t see the game but that side could’ve won the premiership last season and it seems they have only had a handful of changes. Maybe Woora have improved too…
The big difference is the kerang boys are just about all locals that travel. They're invested in the club and they top up with a couple of outsiders.

Cohuna are generally a bunch of imports, to lose a local like Toma spells trouble especially when their midfields their weakest part of their side, without archard, toma and if Hammond doesn't play, with no depth, they're 5 goals weaker than last year, Hammond was their key player in the second half last year

The big difference is the kerang boys are just about all locals that travel. They're invested in the club and they top up with a couple of outsiders.

Cohuna are generally a bunch of imports, to lose a local like Toma spells trouble especially when their midfields their weakest part of their side, without archard, toma and if Hammond doesn't play, with no depth, they're 5 goals weaker than last year, Hammond was their key player in the second half last year
In last year’s grand final Kerang had 15 players that had come through their juniors and Cohuna had 16. Yesterday’s team had 11 or 12.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back