Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles over dees
Bal over kangas
It’s going to be a finals series drawn down to momentum. Right now the Dee’s are really lacking that and the Kangas are in exceptional form but may not sustain it. Kerang seem to be cruising and getting Gillingham back after missing most of the year is massive for there hopes despite the loss of Baird.

Ita pretty standard for guys to be signed at other clubs before the years over, it's not 1997 anymore. Grenfell doesn't live in Swan hill it's taxing travelling each week. He had 2 years at marong and I think he's playing at nyah through he's playing days up north. He could get more at other clubs
Trent he would only be playing there for the money and possibly the connection he made last year with his one off appearance. I don’t reckon there would be one person he has played with or against in the current Nyah team up north.

Trent he would only be playing there for the money and possibly the connection he made last year with his one off appearance. I don’t reckon there would be one person he has played with or against in the current Nyah team up north.

Hairy…missed the mark here. How do you reckon he got to Nyah for a one off last season?

Hairy…missed the mark here. How do you reckon he got to Nyah for a one off last season?
He likes chasing money in his bye weeks and I wouldn’t imagine it would be through stokes or ah mat Watkins. But happy to be proven wrong my friend.

Also I’m sure travel wouldn’t of been to hard on him for interleague Trent the flight Steward considering the league flew him up to Mildura.

He likes chasing money in his bye weeks and I wouldn’t imagine it would be through stokes or ah mat Watkins. But happy to be proven wrong my friend.

Also I’m sure travel wouldn’t of been to hard on him for interleague Trent the flight Steward considering the league flew him up to Mildura.

He has played one..one off game in all his time and he did that through his connection to Stokes.

He was originally staying at Marong as they were hoping to move leagues and play at a higher standard. That didn’t happen so he went to Nyah to play a higher standard where he had a connection.

Obviously he is well compensated but he is far from the mercenary

He has played one..one off game in all his time and he did that through his connection to Stokes.

He was originally staying at Marong as they were hoping to move leagues and play at a higher standard. That didn’t happen so he went to Nyah to play a higher standard where he had a connection.

Fair enough my friend you’d know a bit more then me regarding Bendigo area players

But I do recall he played 1 or two one off games for Ballan if im not mistaken

Fair enough my friend you’d know a bit more then me regarding Bendigo area players

But I do recall he played 1 or two one off games for Ballan if im not mistaken

Hasn’t played a one off other than at Nyah since I’ve known him….not that I know him well. Only through that he played at Marong and I played there previously.

It’s going to be a finals series drawn down to momentum. Right now the Dee’s are really lacking that and the Kangas are in exceptional form but may not sustain it. Kerang seem to be cruising and getting Gillingham back after missing most of the year is massive for there hopes despite the loss of Baird.
Couldn’t agree more mate, kerang seen to be having the momentum run at the moment but it all changes come finals! Teams step up and teams crumble, experience does talk with kerang having arguably the most experience getting around, but there could be teams that will shake the finals up big time

Connection to nyah comes through his grandfather I believe, he played there at some stage during his career so that’s what also drew him to Nyah

How many clubs has he played at In the last 8 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the blokes done just about everything hey Crippa!
He's probably played 300 senior cmfl games more than you guys combined. He also played in finals for lalbert in 98, who were a very strong side at 16. Sounds like you've done it all crippa, league bnf, premierships, didn't nominate for the draft in hope the rams get up so you can captain coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back