Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerang in a close one with the finals experience getting them over the line.

If Nyah can nullify Jydon and Matt Neagle then they win a close one with a little bit more leg speed the Roos.
Balranald also might have played their grand final yesterday.
But if any team is going to do it twice in a row it’s them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Balranald need neagle to win. Nyah will be happier than Balranald, half time they thought straight sets. They'd back themselves to beat Balranald at cohuna. I think Balranald will be sore
They didn’t need him to come back from 50 points. But I half agree, hard without him. Very valuable for them. Did they have anyone out on Sunday ?

I've seen footage. Can see a crisp left before it has the rest out of view.
Now remember a few years ago when Bronson Booth had his jaw broken by Doug Beames. Despite that hit being captured clearly, it wasn't allowed to be admitted into the tribunal hearing.
Can almost see the same thing happening here.
Why was the footage not allowed in the Bronson Booth case? Was there any other evidence to get it across the line?

I think you’ll find it wasn’t Doug beames anyway..
Demaria has caused a scramble amongst the clubs trying to get just services. Anyone heard which way he is leaning? Tooley makes sense to me but I’m hearing Barham are the team in the lead?

I think you’ll find it wasn’t Doug beames anyway..
Demaria has caused a scramble amongst the clubs trying to get just services. Anyone heard which way he is leaning? Tooley makes sense to me but I’m hearing Barham are the team in the lead?
I was thinking morris would go round again ?

Not sure it works that way anymore. I think he has to serve the suspension under the banner (AFL Victoria)
It would nearly have to work like that, wouldn't it? theoretically, you could cop a ban down here, move up to Darwin to play your footy up there, never play footy down south again, and basically get away without serving your time.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It would nearly have to work like that, wouldn't it? theoretically, you could cop a ban down here, move up to Darwin to play your footy up there, never play footy down south again, and basically get away without serving your time.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Most guys only play up north for not long though, otherwise every player in a grand final would hit someone and play up north so they can play round 1 back down south

Also it was palmer, the league ran an investigation, which overlapped the grand final, I think footage was shown online of the incident and the league instead of using it, said as it was online they couldn't. He played in the grand final and got 6 weeks after the investigation concluded, after the grand final. That should never happen again

Hearing from a couple of players that played interleague that the league are making them fork out $200 for their playing jumpers. What a joke that is. The league were ok with paying Grenfell’s flights from Melbourne to Mildura to play that game but not allow the players who gave up their time and paid their own way to Mildura to keep their jumpers??

Don’t recall players being made to give back their jumpers ever for senior interleague why the sudden change. Especially when most likely next year it would be changed back to Central Murray instead of Central Rivers with the all of 1 player who registered their interest and played from the Golden Rivers.

I feel for those young fellas it was an absolute honour and privilege playing interleague back in my day with the best players in the comp and keeping that jumper as a memory of that day.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back