Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

heard at the pub through the week Michael Zambelli is a chance to return home to Tyntinder for work and potential bring some mates. he is good mates with some boys with experience in the VAFA and some who have played under 18 rep footy. His brother is really good mates with lots of good footballers and could be used as a good recruitment source for them to get some young fellas from the city. not sure of the names of the brothers mates but some confidence they can sort something out. would be good for the club and hopefully see them move up the ladder.
Day off uni young fella ?

heard at the pub through the week Michael Zambelli is a chance to return home to Tyntinder for work and potential bring some mates. he is good mates with some boys with experience in the VAFA and some who have played under 18 rep footy. His brother is really good mates with lots of good footballers and could be used as a good recruitment source for them to get some young fellas from the city. not sure of the names of the brothers mates but some confidence they can sort something out. would be good for the club and hopefully see them move up the ladladderl
Long way to travel

I think it will be very very tight this year. Most of those names mentioned missed big chunks of footy eg McDonald, Roy George even Helman missed a few. But will poll 3s or 2s in most of the games they played. Where as Barry, hunter and nitschke will poll well in most wins but maybe not in losses. Could be big pack of players tied up late in the count. Another could be Magro?
Kerang only lost 1 game ?

I think it will be very very tight this year. Most of those names mentioned missed big chunks of footy eg McDonald, Roy George even Helman missed a few. But will poll 3s or 2s in most of the games they played. Where as Barry, hunter and nitschke will poll well in most wins but maybe not in losses. Could be big pack of players tied up late in the count. Another could be Magro?
Will be interesting how Helman polls in the second half of the season. Anderson was dominating and Geary spent more time on ball so the votes will be shared around. Same with Kerang. Hunter and Nitschke will poll well and Lange had a very consistent year.

Will be interesting how Helman polls in the second half of the season. Anderson was dominating and Geary spent more time on ball so the votes will be shared around. Same with Kerang. Hunter and Nitschke will poll well and Lange had a very consistent year.
15 votes could win it id say

heard at the pub through the week Michael Zambelli is a chance to return home to Tyntinder for work and potential bring some mates. he is good mates with some boys with experience in the VAFA and some who have played under 18 rep footy. His brother is really good mates with lots of good footballers and could be used as a good recruitment source for them to get some young fellas from the city. not sure of the names of the brothers mates but some confidence they can sort something out. would be good for the club and hopefully see them move up the ladder.
Is this the same bloke that’s playing seconds at murrabit and works in Kerang?

MacDonald missed 3 nitschke missed 4
Helman played every game George missed 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

That’s what they are saying. Do yous think that’s fair ?
Difficult to put a time on something like that in the current climate. Protecting the brain in a footy match is finally now at the forefront. Risks to the league from future litigation for post concusssion issues would have to be part of the decision for a long suspension these days. Not to mention player harm.

Yep. 6 for me.

Didn't a bloke in the Golden Rivers get 10 weeks earlier in the year for King hitting Ultima's coach? For me that's as pathetic an action as it gets

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep got 10, then pleaded not guilty trying to say he didn’t mean it. When he diverted his tracks to clean him up when he wasn’t looking, although that was just a shirt front, neagle being a full on punch/s is a worse offence I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back