Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the last 25 minutes of Tyntynder and Nyah after an early dinner. Could potentially be a long year for the dogs, hope they can find something before round 1.

Saville, Gallo and Campbell in his old age were dominant.

Bit of a crack at top 30 on my day off today. Up for debate. Definitely would have forgotten players so please forgive

1. Jydon neagle
  2. Joel Helman
  3. Jimmy Toumpas
  4. Matt Neagle
  5. Jack Geary
  6. Harry Allen
  7. Josh Nitschke
  8. Josh Williams
  9. Ned Mckeown
  10. Connor Nutting
  11. Jye Barry
  12. Arnold Kirby
  13. Jayden Magro
  14. Jaxon Neagle
  15. Jose Miliado
  16. Sam Heavyside
  17. Brandyn grenfell
  18. Marcus Wattie
  19. Darcy Hourigan
  20. Zac Omeara
  21. Adam Baird
  22. Jackson Williams
  23. Michael Herliy
  24. Ben Booth
  25. Ben Fuller
  26. Brad pay
  27. Josh Domaille
  28. Henry Thomson
  29. Ryan Semmel
  30. Jayden post

Toumpas at 3???? I personally don’t think he will come into the league and dominate like he is expected to do by swan hill. Each week he plays he will have someone following him around to make sure he earns each kick. He never set the world on fire in the SANFL in the few past years. I feel that Jose Miliado will be the one to fill the hole wade has left.

Saw the last 25 minutes of Tyntynder and Nyah after an early dinner. Could potentially be a long year for the dogs, hope they can find something before round 1.

Saville, Gallo and Campbell in his old age were dominant.
Both teams were missing many of their better players. Was very good to see Cameron Cook back out there after a year out with a knee. Think he could help tyntynder improve a lot this season.

Toumpas at 3???? I personally don’t think he will come into the league and dominate like he is expected to do by swan hill. Each week he plays he will have someone following him around to make sure he earns each kick. He never set the world on fire in the SANFL in the few past years. I feel that Jose Miliado will be the one to fill the hole wade has left.
Just my opinion, everyone is entitled. Hearing that Miliado will spend a lot more time forward this year so that could impact that

Just my opinion, everyone is entitled. Hearing that Miliado will spend a lot more time forward this year so that could impact that
How do you think swan hill will go this year? They have lost a lot of quality players but still have a few match winners in their squad.

Was interesting to see Nyah hold up boards from the interchange last night. Haven't seen that at this level.

Murphy seems to be ahead of the curve in that department. Could be something to look into for other clubs...

Was interesting to see Nyah hold up boards from the interchange last night. Haven't seen that at this level.

Murphy seems to be ahead of the curve in that department. Could be something to look into for other clubs...
United fall off from last year or continue to improve? They were exciting to watch in the second half of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the worst dog shot you've seen on the football field?

In recent memory, Filo cleaning up Taylor Cameron on a Sunday elimination final 2 years ago was shocking. However, I will never forget the scenes of a Woorinen v Nyah game in about 2005. Ryan Steicke king hit Jack O'Rourke which resulted in complete mayhem. It was a disturbing hit from Steicke.

In recent memory, Filo cleaning up Taylor Cameron on a Sunday elimination final 2 years ago was shocking. However, I will never forget the scenes of a Woorinen v Nyah game in about 2005. Ryan Steicke king hit Jack O'Rourke which resulted in complete mayhem. It was a disturbing hit from Steicke.
Aaron Cadd on Rootas mate Dominic Kilworth in the grand final. Probably cost the eagles a flag that

Josh Bode from Boga making out he was going for a spoil on Sean Charles but about a second after he'd taken a clean mark. Sean didn't drop and took the kick so there was no uproar but broke his jaw.

To suggest the filo hit on here is garbage and a real lack of understanding of how footy was played 30 years ago, the filo incident in 2000, would not have seen any ripples from rival players.

I'd say anything with I think it was Riordan from tyntynder, mccurry from kerang, ash byrne and Hayden price absolutely going toe to toe in a final before the ball was bounced, Brett Jardine putting trev Ryan to sleep opening bounce in 99, only for trev to get up 5 minutes later jog to the bench and come on again in 10 minutes to be one of the best on ground.

Dean bennett got targeted the opening bounce of nearly every game I saw him play, with someone flying off the square to pick him off and one of our former posters on here, copped a couple of pretty severe king hits to get a broken jaw too. It was a rough game, I can remember being 17 and scared on the ground at times it was brutal

To suggest the filo hit on here is garbage and a real lack of understanding of how footy was played 30 years ago, the filo incident in 2000, would not have seen any ripples from rival players.

I'd say anything with I think it was Riordan from tyntynder, mccurry from kerang, ash byrne and Hayden price absolutely going toe to toe in a final before the ball was bounced, Brett Jardine putting trev Ryan to sleep opening bounce in 99, only for trev to get up 5 minutes later jog to the bench and come on again in 10 minutes to be one of the best on ground.

Dean bennett got targeted the opening bounce of nearly every game I saw him play, with someone flying off the square to pick him off and one of our former posters on here, copped a couple of pretty severe king hits to get a broken jaw too. It was a rough game, I can remember being 17 and scared on the ground at times it was brutal
But it’s 2024 Trent, not 1994.
Get with the times mate

It's still a contact sport, anyone that thinks filos hit was malicious or dirty doesn't understand our game. There's physicality and the ability to bully teams still. Thankgod king hits have gone out of the game, but country footy still has the ability to be far more physical than afl. Bennett and ryan used their body to protect himself, so many guys leave themselves open in today's game. We don't want to see scenes like the ovens and murray grand final from 1990 but their grand final this year between yarra and Albury was a good physical contest, where guys still can hip and shoulder and run straight at the footy, and from memory the kerang Balranald game was similar

Joel Campbell goes out most weeks trying to clean someone up off the play Donhimup

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back