Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see the ladder opening up over the next 2 weeks. If eagles win tomorrow does that get them top 3 at end of year?
I think they are primed. Looks like they have a full book judging by a couple of their travellers named in the reserves side. Any idea why bisset was recruited mid year but is playing twos anyone?
I think they will be too good for the tigers tomorrow. I don’t think the tigers are dangerous enough up forward

I think they are primed. Looks like they have a full book judging by a couple of their travellers named in the reserves side. Any idea why bisset was recruited mid year but is playing twos anyone?
I think they will be too good for the tigers tomorrow. I don’t think the tigers are dangerous enough up forward

Bisset asked to play a couple of games in the 2’s as didn’t feel he should just walk in is what I’m told

Bisset asked to play a couple of games in the 2’s as didn’t feel he should just walk in is what I’m told
What sort of player is he roota? Will he top up your senior side nicely?
Any idea why hollow is playing twos? Is it points or just not in the best side

What sort of player is he roota? Will he top up your senior side nicely?
Any idea why hollow is playing twos? Is it points or just not in the best side

He has been a terrific player in the Geelong region. My info is that he is a very similar player to MacLeod in that he is a midfielder who can really handle himself up forward.

No idea on Hollow mate as I’m not actively involved at the club…just an old man who loves the joint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back