Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

1 kerang, 1 lalbert and no cohuna, predominantly Balranald, woora and tyntynder
Trent, you seem to have your finger on the pulse, so to speak, i just see the results from overseas now, I haven't seen a game for about 10 years. Who do you think should consider themselves very unlucky not to get a jersey? I would have thought there was some considerable talent from Cohuna, Kerang and Lalbert that would be disappointed in missing out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trent, you seem to have your finger on the pulse, so to speak, i just see the results from overseas now, I haven't seen a game for about 10 years. Who do you think should consider themselves very unlucky not to get a jersey? I would have thought there was some considerable talent from Cohuna, Kerang and Lalbert that would be disappointed in missing out.
Definitely lots of talent from those 3 teams but I’d imagine a lot of them didn’t want to play and drive up to Mildura for free

Instead of who was unlucky to miss out, what about who would be a walk in starter if every player was available?

Neagles x 3
Helman
Geary
Lang
Josh Nitschke
Hourigan
Toumpas
Josh Williams
Connor Mcdonald

Instead of who was unlucky to miss out, what about who would be a walk in starter if every player was available?

Neagles x 3
Helman
Geary
Lang
Josh Nitschke
Hourigan
Toumpas
Josh Williams
Connor Mcdonald
Also Doug beames, Marty Kelly, Brad Pay, Joel Campbell even the few top end talent Hay have as well, the list goes on. If everyone made themselves available “Central Rivers” would have a gun team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back