Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You swan hill based guys find any reason not to pick the blues. There's a real you can't come into our league and dominate mentality still and want for kerang to fail. Here's a hop tip, It actually motivates them more
šŸ˜‚ I think everyone has been pretty happy with Kerang winning them instead of Woorinen, Swan Hill or Tyntynder.

Not after they have won so many
Iā€™ve honestly never met a non Woorinen person who are glad they won a flag and wouldnā€™t have preferred it being Kerang again.
I donā€™t think there is the same hate for Swan Hill and Tyntynder as there was in the past but if they ever become strong again I think that will change fast.

Iā€™ve honestly never met a non Woorinen person who are glad they won a flag and wouldnā€™t have preferred it being Kerang again.
I donā€™t think there is the same hate for Swan Hill and Tyntynder as there was in the past but if they ever become strong again I think that will change fast.
Do you think any club really cares if opposition clubs are happy they won the flag?

It doesnā€™t matter who the club is..if they dominate for years and win lots of flags then all the other clubs supporters will hate it

It doesnā€™t matter who the club is..if they dominate for years and win lots of flags then all the other clubs supporters will hate it
If your clubs not winning it then most are happy for Kerang to win and ā€œpiss off back to Kerang so we donā€™t have to hear about itā€.
obviously people wouldā€™ve preferred to see Cohuna or Balranald win the last two but I think Kerang would have to be the least hated dominant side I have ever seen.

If your clubs not winning it then most are happy for Kerang to win and ā€œpiss off back to Kerang so we donā€™t have to hear about itā€.
obviously people wouldā€™ve preferred to see Cohuna or Balranald win the last two but I think Kerang would have to be the least hated dominant side I have ever seen.

I am a hated person within the league but I hated anyone who had sustained success.

The thing I didnt hate about Kerang was how they did it. It was based on local talent topped up with great players.

I wish my club was hated because of success

A rather ho hum affair at the Barham football ground.
Cohuna did what they needed to do although the Raiders were very determined but the lack of class between the stars of the sides was the difference.
Anderson the clear standout player on the ground, his influence in the ruck and around the ground was influential and gave his onballers in Helman and Williams an armchair ride.
Xavier Mitchell was moved forward in the absence of Johnstone and showed great promise.
Personally I don't think they can get to the finals because of their lacklustre start to the season but such is the evenness of the competition, who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Pay and Jesse Clark have been there before, wouldn't surprise if they took on the role again
Their reserves on top of the ladder, 3rds top 3, so there's plenty of young local talent to work with. Hann, Ross, lang and heavyside would be unlikely you'd think to travel again. Unless curnow comes back. Forsyth the last non-local to take the role alone, I'd classify shawn nearly as a local, he lived in the area a number of years.

I do recall the excitement around town trying to recruit Jason mifsud to coach the club at the end of 97

I am a hated person within the league but I hated anyone who had sustained success.

The thing I didnt hate about Kerang was how they did it. It was based on local talent topped up with great players.

I wish my club was hated because of success
I like you Roota :)

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back