Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Their reserves on top of the ladder, 3rds top 3, so there's plenty of young local talent to work with. Hann, Ross, lang and heavyside would be unlikely you'd think to travel again. Unless curnow comes back. Forsyth the last non-local to take the role alone, I'd classify shawn nearly as a local, he lived in the area a number of years.

I do recall the excitement around town trying to recruit Jason mifsud to coach the club at the end of 97
Grayling would be the last non local coach.

I think Lang, Heaviside and Hann actually like getting out of Bendigo to play. Ross has had a few hamstring issues over the last couple of seasons. Sitting in a car for the drive up and back doesn’t help get his body right. He would most likely head back to Bendigo or retire.

Some interesting tactics by the tigers yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the leagues response with a few bookings at the tribunal.

Did not hear of any reports after the game. Tempers floured at times but umpires controlled it well. Just a few old fashion scuffles that’s all. As mentioned just some DIFFERENT tactics used by Demaria that we normally don’t see - strategic coaching and great umpiring

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will be interesting to see what happens with coaches at other clubs.

Neagle been at Balranald for 3 years does he go again?

Do Tooleybuc go with Brad again after such improvement or is he happy to hand over if they can attract one?
Yep interesting space, it's morris job unless he doesn't want it. Raiders another interesting same with tyntynder. Do you need to be a coach or be a qualified traffic controller with all the signs they hold up

Will be interesting to see what happens with coaches at other clubs.

Neagle been at Balranald for 3 years does he go again?

Do Tooleybuc go with Brad again after such improvement or is he happy to hand over if they can attract one?
Think Brad would be happy enough to go on again if they didn’t find someone he’s done a great job with them so far.

Hearing Neagle won’t go around again in a coaching capacity.

Herlihy just resigned at Swan Hill.

Feel Callow and O’Rourke will go on for at least another year

Think Brad would be happy enough to go on again if they didn’t find someone he’s done a great job with them so far.

Hearing Neagle won’t go around again in a coaching capacity.

Herlihy just resigned at Swan Hill.

Feel Callow and O’Rourke will go on for at least another year
North Albury chasing Neagle pretty hard to coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been on big footy for years.

Thought I would get back on here as I have heard some big news out of Kerang / Bendigo as you guys were talking about Kerang. I was watching Strathfiieldsaye on the weekend and I was talking to a bloke. He was telling me that South Bendigo had signed Coates to coach next year and that Nitschke brothers were going with him. I will only believe this once I see it. So many rumors float around this time of year for next season.

Thought I would get back on here as I have heard some big news out of Kerang / Bendigo as you guys were talking about Kerang. I was watching Strathfiieldsaye on the weekend and I was talking to a bloke. He was telling me that South Bendigo had signed Coates to coach next year and that Nitschke brothers were going with him. I will only believe this once I see it. So many rumors float around this time of year for next season.
You weren't having a beer with roota were you?

Look if it's true, its good to get it out in the open with the group, so they can concentrate on winning the flag this year and send him off on a positive. Kerang are pretty good with letting guys have a crwck in the bfl to test themselves, knowing they'll come back better players. Most tend to end up at square or Eaglehawk. Coatsey didn't take any players with him to strath, I can't see him taking many to south. Maybe the bros as you mention, but I think he'd target cm guys travelling and living in Bendigo.

I'm not sure the connection with south but its a real opportunity, south juniors have really dropped off, it used to be a junior destination club, but square and strath have taken over those mantles.

Kerang I think will offer the coaching role to a local, to give them more experience, they're on top of the reserves, with what looks a pretty young side, as when I read it, I played with a lot of their dads. They might drop back to the field slightly next year but once these guys get 50 games of ones footy in them they'll have the nucleus of 15-16 locals to build a side around for another decade. The only problem is these guys don't have the connections to recruit like live did and coatsey has

Josh would be the only one that might go to the BFL but not curtain it would be to South. Caleb dislicated his shoulder earlier this season and needs a reco. The second one on the same shoulder in 18 months and won’t be playing anywhere next year. Sam is in and out of Kerang’s side so probably not quite up to BFL.

Josh would be the only one that might go to the BFL but not curtain it would be to South. Caleb dislicated his shoulder earlier this season and needs a reco. The second one on the same shoulder in 18 months and won’t be playing anywhere next year. Sam is in and out of Kerang’s side so probably not quite up to BFL.
Sandhurst were confident Josh would play for them next year but now it’s looking like South.
Could be interesting for Kerang they have about 22 that live in Bendigo and travel to play seniors and seconds.
If a couple leave it makes it easier for other blokes to leave.
I would definitely be watching what Lang, Hann, Heavyside, Ross, Nitchske, Jesse Clark and Josh Hunter.
Skinny Baird will leave and my tip Ryan Gillingham to retire

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back