Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Will cohuna lengthen and widen the ground this week to get more of an advantage. Lalbert have plenty of talls, traditionally cohuna play their ground so well, using run and carry and using the length and width of the ground. I still have nightmares about chasing David Grove around on that ground, eventually I just picked him up forward of centre

Will cohuna lengthen and widen the ground this week to get more of an advantage. Lalbert have plenty of talls, traditionally cohuna play their ground so well, using run and carry and using the length and width of the ground. I still have nightmares about chasing David Grove around on that ground, eventually I just picked him up forward of centre

Christ that little bastard could run!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats different from leitchy ? It's 10 minutes further

I just think that the Heathcote league clubs are happy with what they currently have.

This is an example of why the decisions should be taken out of clubs hands!

Having said that the Heathcote league to did vote yes to allowing Marong and Maiden Gully to join but got overruled

Well the Mallee Eagles, after the first stanza, would be not unlike the Mayor of Hiroshima.
Complete dominance by the Kangas saw them up by 44 points up at quarter time.
Jacob Mitchell had a field day with a bag of 6. Capitalising on the ruck dominance again of Anderson and a midfield masterclass by Helman and Williams the Eagles had no answer.
Kangas were tougher, forced them into hurried kicks which was eagerly taken by Will Lee who smashed his opponent.
Hard to find a player from Lalbert who won their position.
Huge win by 79 so again, I think they can't make it, but who knows.

Well the Mallee Eagles, after the first stanza, would be not unlike the Mayor of Hiroshima.
Jacob Mitchell had a field day with a bag of 6. Capitalising on the ruck dominance again of Anderson and a midfield masterclass by Helman and Williams the Eagles had no answer.
Kangas were tougher, forced them into hurried kicks which was eagerly taken by Will Lee who smashed his opponent.

Yep I saw it coming but christ where wax this early in the season from the tri colour Kangas

Surprise, surprise a side gets players back and start performing. The story of this season by the looks. Kanga’s coming home with a wet sail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back