Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprise, surprise a side gets players back and start performing. The story of this season by the looks. Kanga’s coming home with a wet sail.
Who have they had out all year until now to suddenly make them play good footy? Jacob Mitchell is the only one I can think of and he’s no superstar

Who have they had out all year until now to suddenly make them play good footy? Jacob Mitchell is the only one I can think of and he’s no superstar
Don’t follow them enough but heard they had a handful out nearly every week early. As mentioned though Anderson, Williams and Mitchell who were all named in their best.
unless things have changed dramatically since I seen their twos play last then with them I think it’s not so much who they have out but who they bring in.

I see Max Thompson the young star at United amongst the best in the seniors. How long has he been playing the top level?
Along with Sonny Beasy and other young Kerang players, who else around the league should we be keeping an eye on?
I think Max played his first game against Kerang. Ethan Curran at Nyah also one to watch.
Seems to be more very young kids like Cardenas and Kelly at Swan Hill Rydar Morris at Tooly playing abit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Max played his first game against Kerang. Ethan Curran at Nyah also one to watch.
Seems to be more very young kids like Cardenas and Kelly at Swan Hill Rydar Morris at Tooly playing abit.
Swan Hill have a good group coming through with Koby McMillan and Wilhem Bennett also. Patrick Blake from Tyntynder. Played senior football 2 years ago out of the U14.5s.

Think Brad would be happy enough to go on again if they didn’t find someone he’s done a great job with them so far.

Hearing Neagle won’t go around again in a coaching capacity.

Herlihy just resigned at Swan Hill.

Feel Callow and O’Rourke will go on for at least another year
It appears that the guys from Irymple have left K.B I reckon Irymple would be keen to tempt Christianson back to Irymple as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back