Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There's not many kids left at murrabit though
Koondrook have good numbers right through their juniors.
One reason for them not going to the Heathcote league would be like Leitchy they would need to travel to Echuca on a Friday night or Sunday’s for junior football. I don’t know that the Echuca junior clubs would want to be travelling an hour to Koondrook to play either.

Koondrook have good numbers right through their juniors.
One reason for them not going to the Heathcote league would be like Leitchy they would need to travel to Echuca on a Friday night or Sunday’s for junior football. I don’t know that the Echuca junior clubs would want to be travelling an hour to Koondrook to play either.
I think heathcote will have 4ths next year, why the kangas are keen as are marong and maiden gully

I think heathcote will have 4ths next year, why the kangas are keen as are marong and maiden gully
I imagine they have junior netball?

Even 4 grades of footy isn’t enough for a side like Barham who would have to travel so much. They will probably lose a heap of kids to Murrabit and possibly Kerang if they went. I think too much focus is put on senior footy.

I imagine they have junior netball?

Even 4 grades of footy isn’t enough for a side like Barham who would have to travel so much. They will probably lose a heap of kids to Murrabit and possibly Kerang if they went. I think too much focus is put on senior footy.
Both leagues have been working hard on the juniors. Golden rivers now has an under 12’s comp and Central Murray under 10’s.

Both leagues have been working hard on the juniors. Golden rivers now has an under 12’s comp and Central Murray under 10’s.
Central murray did have under 11, 13 and 15s and 17s at one stage.

It's an 1hour 50 minutes to heathcote and 1 40 minutes to Balranald.

They'd play 3 clubs closer to them than swan hill. Cohuna, leitchy and locky. Where do they lose their best juniors to senior footy? Melbourne

This is what cohuna and the raiders will ask themselves. They are more likely to keep kids, who move to Melbourne saying we'll play 5 games around bendigo, that drops your travel, yet as a club that travel, the travel for kids is similar just south and not north

Central murray did have under 11, 13 and 15s and 17s at one stage.

It's an 1hour 50 minutes to heathcote and 1 40 minutes to Balranald.

They'd play 3 clubs closer to them than swan hill. Cohuna, leitchy and locky. Where do they lose their best juniors to senior footy? Melbourne

This is what cohuna and the raiders will ask themselves. They are more likely to keep kids, who move to Melbourne saying we'll play 5 games around bendigo, that drops your travel, yet as a club that travel, the travel for kids is similar just south and not north
If they don’t have under 12’s then they might end up with bugger all good juniors anyway. Travel is a crap excuse if you have to travel to play over two days every weekend. It makes it easier to get the paid players back, for the family’s it’s worse

The CM should really only make Cohuna and KB play at Balranald once every two years.

If they don’t have under 12’s then they might end up with bugger all good juniors anyway. Travel is a crap excuse if you have to travel to play over two days every weekend. It makes it easier to get the paid players back, for the family’s it’s worse

The CM should really only make Cohuna and KB play at Balranald once every two years.
Last year KB had to play at Balranald and also Manangatang

Not sure if it matters where Cohuna play. They are on the borders of other leagues where a one hour drive would be normal for an away game.
Except for today when the trip to Manangatang comes.
I expect a close game actually. The subconscious tells you "ah geez all the way there to play" which means you aren't fully switched on.
However Kangas by 5 goals.

Last year KB had to play at Balranald and also Manangatang

Not sure if it matters where Cohuna play. They are on the borders of other leagues where a one hour drive would be normal for an away game.
Except for today when the trip to Manangatang comes.
I expect a close game actually. The subconscious tells you "ah geez all the way there to play" which means you aren't fully switched on.
However Kangas by 5 goals.
The league has got to stop that sort of crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cohunas run of form has finished balranald off by the looks.
Few interesting results yesterday. Lalbert too good on their home deck. Nyah missing some good players still though.
Anyone at the Kerang v woora game? I’ve heard some interesting reports

Few interesting results yesterday. Lalbert too good on their home deck. Nyah missing some good players still though.
Anyone at the Kerang v woora game? I’ve heard some interesting reports
Kerang still top of the pops for mine.
A few inaccuracies the Blues may want to iron out before the pointy end.
They're humming along with no fanfare. Their good 6 are up, bottom 6 as good as any top players from other sides.

Kerang still top of the pops for mine.
A few inaccuracies the Blues may want to iron out before the pointy end.
They're humming along with no fanfare. Their good 6 are up, bottom 6 as good as any top players from other sides.
Bottom 6 as good as any other clubs top players? Dreaming pal

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back