Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was to pick 4 to do a grand final tomorrow it would be.

Brent Howden
Danny Fraser
Brayden Wren
Damien Hirst (only seen him once or twice, but I thought he was very very good)

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Id go with
Brent Howden
Johnny Threadgold
James Downing
Brayden Wren

I feel personally Frazer tries to take control of the game and have it on his terms to often then not instead of letting the game go. Stamps his authority to much on the game that’s just my opinion.

It's not ideal having 3 Kerang people officiating a game... you can read into that as much as you want. They shouldn't be umpiring their sons. They should have been allocated another game. It creates controversy and a bit of Nepotism.
FMD who are the sons of the umpires officiating Kerang games?
Hall has 5 daughters.
Howden has twin boys underage.
Nitschke yes but only one son.
I agree that umpires are not immune to criticism but to accuse them of outright cheating, a step too far.
I recall Kerang being dudded in 2006 with very questionable decisions, no one said the umpires cheated for the result.

Hall has 5 daughters.
I agree that umpires are not immune to criticism but to accuse them of outright cheating, a step too far.
I recall Kerang being dudded in 2006 with very questionable decisions, no one said the umpires cheated for the result.
You should umpire kid, once your playing days are over of course

Hall has 5 daughters.
2 Nitschke’s played on Saturday

Hall has 5 daughters.
#1 - Nitschke had 2 sons play
#2 - No one has mentioned outright cheating
#3 - 2006 is 18 years ago, who cares
#4 - Jog on

#1 - Nitschke had 2 sons play
#2 - No one has mentioned outright cheating
#3 - 2006 is 18 years ago, who cares
#4 - Jog on
Sounds like a woora whinge to me, did you mind getting the rub of the green in the lalbert grand finals?
26 scoring shots to 16 on the weekend
Yep nitscjkes dad shouldn't umpire kerang, kerang don't choose the umpires either. Sounds like he's umpired kerangs game before this weekend, as I say I can't have that happening in senior footy, but the other 2 are fine

Sounds like a woora whinge to me, did you mind getting the rub of the green in the lalbert grand finals?
Yep nitscjkes dad shouldn't umpire kerang, kerang don't choose the umpires either. Sounds like he's umpired kerangs game before this weekend, as I say I can't have that happening in senior footy, but the other 2 are fine
Not a whinge at all, nothing to do with me. Just not liking all the negativity around it that’s all..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure you need to post with disrespect mate…kid has and continues to be an great contributor to the league
Im not affiliated with any team and haven't played in this league for 40 years, but you cant have relatives umpiring games as it creates the feeling of cheating, whether they do or not. There needs to be independent umpires covering games, especially come finals time. This needs to be addressed ASAP as it is a farce with what is being allowed to occur. I don't give a flying F$%# whether you agree with me or not, That is my 2 cents worth.

Im not affiliated with any team and haven't played in this league for 40 years, but you cant have relatives umpiring games as it creates the feeling of cheating, whether they do or not. There needs to be independent umpires covering games, especially come finals time. This needs to be addressed ASAP as it is a farce with what is being allowed to occur. I don't give a flying F$%# whether you agree with me or not, That is my 2 cents worth.

Whoa man no need for the anger towards me… I have said that having people umpire their sons is problematic

I think they need to get them from Bendigo what are your thoughts? Is the cmfl overtaking Bendigo in terms of strength TTFS?

Who are the best umpires in the league these days?

Id go with
Brent Howden
Johnny Threadgold
James Downing
Brayden Wren

I feel personally Frazer tries to take control of the game and have it on his terms to often then not instead of letting the game go. Stamps his authority to much on the game that’s just my opinion.
Fraser is a joke aswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back