Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there’s a quite a bit of expectation on NNWU in the finals this year especially after there blistering finals campaign last season. Coming from no where and making a prelim was a big stepping stone for them but the question is, can coach Murphy take them to the next level?? Or will it be straight sets for him and his traffic lights?? They’ve had a great season so far.

I think there’s a quite a bit of expectation on NNWU in the finals this year especially after there blistering finals campaign last season. Coming from no where and making a prelim was a big stepping stone for them but the question is, can coach Murphy take them to the next level?? Or will it be straight sets for him and his traffic lights?? They’ve had a great season so far.
They have some good young talent but will they be intimidated again come finals like we saw in the prelim against Kerang last year?

They have some good young talent but will they be intimidated again come finals like we saw in the prelim against Kerang last year?
A few bigger bodies and kids another year older. I think they will be fine.
I think woora are a big chance of missing finals. Too hit and miss for me, good one game then average for three.. With Neagle and fuller back next week they will be too much, especially if the tigers have one of their many off weeks

Sorry to back track, as for the umpire dispute, Razor Ray might be free calling his retirement why not get him in for the GF! 😂 I agree with having mutual umpires and I said 2 years ago the Kerang setup with Fathers umpiring kids is a farce, but who else does it?
Next step, club umpires but it’s the same problem? What do you do?
I know from reading this forum I wouldn’t be busting out of my skin to become an umpire. All ya do is cop shit and get paid stuff all for it. How’s that enticing to become an umpire? Maybe instead of sledging these people maybe say thank goodness they’re putting their hands up to cop this crap because without them, there wouldn’t be a game. Think that’s what we all forget!
Won’t lie, been approached to become an umpire who’s played a lot of footy but why would you want to only to be belittled by trolls on social media?

Last edited:
Sorry to back track, as for the umpire dispute, Razor Ray might be free calling his retirement why not get him in for the GF! 😂 I agree with having mutual umpires and I said 2 years ago the Kerang setup with Fathers umpiring kids is a farce, but who else does it?
Next step, club umpires but it’s the same problem? What do you do?
I know from reading this forum I wouldn’t be busting out of my skin to become an umpire. All ya do is cop shit and get paid stuff all for it. How’s that enticing to become an umpire? Maybe instead of sledging these people maybe say thank goodness they’re putting their hands up to cop this crap because without them, there wouldn’t be a game. Think that’s what we all forget!

It’s basically club umpires now other than a few. All of us need to take a step back and just be happy that someone is willing to do it otherwise we might get asked to

Nyah are interesting as apart from adding Grenfell they did lose some serious talent. Having said that they have put themselves in a great position to win it
I rekon J Iudica wins their best and fairest.
They probably have some of the most underrated kids going around but I’m still surprised by how strong they are. Apparently getting a handful back this week to so should finish the season strong.

They probably have some of the most underrated kids going around but I’m still surprised by how strong they are. Apparently getting a handful back this week to so should finish the season strong.
L Ludica? If so, you put to much pressure on him and he doesn't like it, he starts to resort to violence and dirty tactics. Seen it last weekend against lalbert. Felt like running him out a cupcake with extra frosting.. but I am surprised he still had his head at the end of the game with what he was doing and to who 🤣

Joel Walsh would have to go close to winning it as well really good player

L Ludica? If so, you put to much pressure on him and he doesn't like it, he starts to resort to violence and dirty tactics. Seen it last weekend against lalbert. Felt like running him out a cupcake with extra frosting.. but I am surprised he still had his head at the end of the game with what he was doing and to who 🤣
That’s his brother, the good one missed last week. I don’t watch them enough but from what I have been told, you are probably spot on with that call.

Joel Walsh would have to go close to winning it as well really good player
Easily their second best player after Grenfell and one of the best few in the league but I’m just going off what I’m told not what I’ve seen.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should Cohuna be granted a final after requesting to leave the league for the 2nd time and voting to go to another league. Makes no sense.. They obviously have no love for the CMFNL so why should they be looked after in that sense. I’m sure there are other clubs who would’ve hosted that final

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back