Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There seems a bit of angst towards cohuna from other clubs in the league. Surely we want clubs to stay around longer. I saw one comment saying they should go into recess. If cohuna think theyll be better equipped to last longer in the Heathcote league so be it, whys everyone standing in their way. It's 10 minutes down the road from leitchville once a year travel for hesthcote clubs.

Maybe afl vic tear up leagues and start again, but we lose history. But you could have a league from swan hill to echuca or just past echuca

There seems a bit of angst towards cohuna from other clubs in the league. Surely we want clubs to stay around longer. I saw one comment saying they should go into recess. If cohuna think theyll be better equipped to last longer in the Heathcote league so be it, whys everyone standing in their way. It's 10 minutes down the road from leitchville once a year travel for hesthcote clubs.

Maybe afl vic tear up leagues and start again, but we lose history. But you could have a league from swan hill to echuca or just past echuca

Re start the Northern and Echuca League!!

Not sure where you’re getting this from, I haven’t seen or heard of any clubs in the CMFNL “standing in there way”. Good luck to them whichever way it turns out.

Out of Maiden Gully, Marong and Cohuna I imagine Cohuna offer the least, if anything positive to that league.

The powers above should really have the final say but it’s really a difficult situation.

Leitchy don’t want them in the league because they are so close and would be recruiting from the same areas. At present Leitchy has a point of difference in recruiting from the Echuca area which they loose if Cohuna change leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of Maiden Gully, Marong and Cohuna I imagine Cohuna offer the least, if anything positive to that league.

The powers above should really have the final say but it’s really a difficult situation.
I'd think maiden gully offer the least to any minor league. It's a big family suburb like strath, where their ground is at the school. They should be in the bfl instead of broadford

I think after last weekend kerang need to look at there officials, junior coaches etc. Was a poor display from the u15 all the way through the reserves.
The top age u15's were hitting players when they had them on the ground in the head and chest, right in front of there club umpire and all amd nothing was done about it, dodgy call including a kick out of bounds that was kicked by a kerang player and then was a kerang kick? Colts was even worse with a goal not allowed, then abusing the umpire, one of them was sent of for calling the club umpire a c@nt several times, then the trainers and others at the box was calling the umpire a whole heap of names and other stuff, one of the eagles colts went down, the kerang club umpire called for a stretcher ad the kid was reported being unconscious and snoring, then when the trainers were on the way back the kerang trainers were yellingnat the people carrying the stretcher, telling them to hurry up, stop wasting time, there is nothing wrong with him.. the eagles trainer said the truth to them, copped a barrage of aggressive talk from the male trainer and he the eagles trainer told him to go **** himself where he copped a heap of abuse, called a c@ nt, come fight me etc etc.. was told later that they were going to try and push it up further against the eagles trainer for "abusing a female" then in the reserves the ruckman was using racial slurs towards one of the Mallee Eagles players.

As adults yea they should be able to handle them self in a better manner, but it's hard enough to get kids to step up and play in the u15's and colts so that there is a game with out all that happening.. there is no place in sport for it and shouldn't happen. My father and a couple of his brothers played for kerang and one of my uncles was secretary and president there. I he they would be turning in his grave after that display
Yep I agree. The Lalbert trainer needs to be held accountable for abusive language. Hopefully the league comes down hard and throws the book at him

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep I agree. The Lalbert trainer needs to be held accountable for abusive language. Hopefully the league comes down hard and throws the book at him

Your funny, from what I heard and seen he was being spoken to aggressively before he even retaliated. But that's fine if you think that, because the lack of duty of care shown by the Kerang trainers stands out more. But there was no abuse to the female, just the ass clown that was carrying on.. knowing that eagles trainer, I am surprised he didn't drop the guy, he normally doesn't pit up with that. But I am guessing your either that ass clown or someone who thinks they know what was going on. You worried about 3 words said to someone who was acting like a clown and more then likely deserved it, but not worried about the amount of abuse etc that came from both colts and adults on the Kerang bench...

Last edited:
I think after last weekend kerang need to look at there officials, junior coaches etc. Was a poor display from the u15 all the way through the reserves.
The top age u15's were hitting players when they had them on the ground in the head and chest, right in front of there club umpire and all amd nothing was done about it, dodgy call including a kick out of bounds that was kicked by a kerang player and then was a kerang kick? Colts was even worse with a goal not allowed, then abusing the umpire, one of them was sent of for calling the club umpire a c@nt several times, then the trainers and others at the box was calling the umpire a whole heap of names and other stuff, one of the eagles colts went down, the kerang club umpire called for a stretcher ad the kid was reported being unconscious and snoring, then when the trainers were on the way back the kerang trainers were yellingnat the people carrying the stretcher, telling them to hurry up, stop wasting time, there is nothing wrong with him.. the eagles trainer said the truth to them, copped a barrage of aggressive talk from the male trainer and he the eagles trainer told him to go **** himself where he copped a heap of abuse, called a c@ nt, come fight me etc etc.. was told later that they were going to try and push it up further against the eagles trainer for "abusing a female" then in the reserves the ruckman was using racial slurs towards one of the Mallee Eagles players.

As adults yea they should be able to handle them self in a better manner, but it's hard enough to get kids to step up and play in the u15's and colts so that there is a game with out all that happening.. there is no place in sport for it and shouldn't happen. My father and a couple of his brothers played for kerang and one of my uncles was secretary and president there. I he they would be turning in his grave after that display
not good

Your funny, from what I heard and seen he was being spoken to aggressively before he even retaliated. But that's fine if you think that, because the lack of duty of care shown by the Kerang trainers stands out more. But there was no abuse to the female, just the ass clown that was carrying on.. knowing that eagles trainer, I am surprised he didn't drop the guy, he normally doesn't pit up with that. But I am guessing your either that ass clown or someone who thinks they know what was going on. You worried about 3 words said to someone who was acting like a clown and more then likely deserved it, but not worried about the amount of abuse etc that came from both colts and adults on the Kerang bench...
If you know the Eagles trainer, you'd know not to trust a word he says. compulsive liar

How is he a compulsive lier? Do you know him do you? And yea I do know him. But he hasn't said anything to anyone, just what I witnessed. To me it sounds like you were the other trainer. You should be ashamed of the way you acted.
I would've thought I am the one talking to the trainer as his last name is Credlin and your name on here is "Credz"

And by the way, that trainer has 3 kids that play, the 14 year old step up and plays colts and then either boundary or goal umpires the seniors, at the start of the year they thought his missus had a migraine, ended up being a severe bleed on the brain, flown from here in a coma and to Melbourne and open brain surgery straight away. They didn't think she would survive. So yea I do know him pretty well and he is one of the first to help when a kid goes down. For him to "abuse" someone means that a lot was said before hand for him go off. So before saying to have the book thrown at him mean that the kids miss out because he is the only one who can drive.. all because someone had there panties in a twist because someone stood up to them

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back