Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry, I'm not buying it. I think you've made a new account to have a rant

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's fine, you can think what you want. Again it's your choice, I am having a rant, because of the whole thing, not focused on one thing, but if it makes you feel better that you want me to be him, then fill your boots. At the end of the day, your the one stuck on it, no one else is. And just so you know, he regrets his actions, knowing him, he would be hard on himself, it's not the example he set for his kids and he would be more pissed at himself as he is ex army. The reason I know so much about him is I went to school with him and have been mates since, our kids are in the same year and we go camping, dirt bike riding etc.. so I do know him very well.

Last edited:
That's fine, you can think what you want. Again it's your choice, I am having a rant, because of the whole thing, not focused on one thing, but if it makes you feel better that you want me to be him, then fill your boots. At the end of the day, your the one stuck on it, no one else is.
Thank you Mr Credlin. I will do that

typo. Long time follower first time poster are you?

Start of the year I joined. Didn't even know about it until I was googling some other stuff.. found it, decided to join, find out what's happening around the area and other peoples thoughts, don't post much because usually there is someone with a difference of an opinion that wants to argue it with you. But I will defend a mate. Especially if he is being made out to be something he isn't.. but you also have your opinion as well and your side of things.. in my opinion, what happened between you 2 got blown way out of hand considering everything else that happened that day.

And if he goes up to the league, I know he will remorseful of his actions, that's the type of bloke he is. He will try and fight anything so his kids and step kids can still play and umpire. What will be will be.. I just don't understand why that's going up / if it's getting put forward, when there were bigger problems that day..

Start of the year I joined. Didn't even know about it until I was googling some other stuff.. found it, decided to join, find out what's happening around the area and other peoples thoughts, don't post much because usually there is someone with a difference of an opinion that wants to argue it with you. But I will defend a mate. Especially if he is being made out to be something he isn't.. but you also have your opinion as well and your side of things.. in my opinion, what happened between you 2 got blown way out of hand considering everything else that happened that day.
Liar! Screenshot_20240821_103407.jpg

I will say one thing, you definitely have a thing against him
But if that was your first encounter with him, and you have a vendetta against him from that one meeting, and think he is a compulsive lier (which I don't know how you think that still) etc etc, then I would suggest that you don't go by that one encounter, if someone needs help he is usually the first one to put up his hand, no matter what is going on in his life.. I am not telling you what to do, just letting you know, if your opinion is from the one encounter then I would re evaluate because he is a good person and family man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there you go. I thought it was Feb Mar. Must be the other chat I am in. Oh well. I don't see why that it's important. But what ever. If it's important to you, then be it. I am a lier then. I honestly dont care, but if you do then there you go. Can see now why this was blown way bigger then what it should have been..
Hahah good one, Scott

Well there you go. I thought it was Feb Mar. Must be the other chat I am in. Oh well. I don't see why that it's important. But what ever. If it's important to you, then be it. I am a lier then. I honestly dont care, but if you do then there you go. Can see now why this was blown way bigger then what it should have been..
Maybe just log off for a bit mate. Don't know who you are trying to impress lol.

Hahah good one, Scott

Fine I will be Scott, Mr credlin. Want me to be dolly Parton, meagan fox? Brad Pitt as well? Can even play dress ups, if you like.. you obviously think that I am my mate, so that will be it. You see the thing about common-sense is these days it isn't very common.. so you can think I am who ever you want me to be.. I have said what I wanted to say, defended one of my mates. These days behind all this technology and keyboard warriors, all you can do is state what is true or believe is true, hope you have a good day, and good luck this weekend and the finals.

Fine I will be Scott, Mr credlin. Want me to be dolly Parton, meagan fox? Brad Pitt as well? Can even play dress ups, if you like.. you obviously think that I am my mate, so that will be it. You see the thing about common-sense is these days it isn't very common.. so you can think I am who ever you want me to be.. I have said what I wanted to say, defended one of my mates. These days behind all this technology and keyboard warriors, all you can do is state what is true or believe is true, hope you have a good day, and good luck this weekend and the finals.
Thank you. although your well wishes are not needed as I'm far too old to play

Maybe just log off for a bit mate. Don't know who you are trying to impress lol.
Not here to impress anyone. Honestly dont care what people think of me, it's there opinion, there welcome to it.. can't change it even if I wanted to.. and I was about to log off anyway, got to get ready for work.. good luck this weekend and in the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back