Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I happen to think that Kangas will defeat the United club.
They are playing imperious football at present, on their home deck with what will be a huge parochial crowd.
Yes Demons won the first encounter but except for Gallo there was no real standout. A good team performance.
Grenfell was well held by Lee, Jacob Mitchell limps off before half time along with Helman. Williams wasn't playing.
The turning point has been the absence of Johnstone.
Xavier Mitchell competes in the air and if he doesn't clunk it, he is very good at ground level, which Johnstone wasn't much to his, and his side's, detriment.
If I was the Cohuna hierarchy however, pay close attention to Max Thompson. This ground is set up for him.
Kangas by 5 goals

I happen to think that Kangas will defeat the United club.
They are playing imperious football at present, on their home deck with what will be a huge parochial crowd.
Yes Demons won the first encounter but except for Gallo there was no real standout. A good team performance.
Grenfell was well held by Lee, Jacob Mitchell limps off before half time along with Helman. Williams wasn't playing.
The turning point has been the absence of Johnstone.
Xavier Mitchell competes in the air and if he doesn't clunk it, he is very good at ground level, which Johnstone wasn't much to his, and his side's, detriment.
If I was the Cohuna hierarchy however, pay close attention to Max Thompson. This ground is set up for him.
Kangas by 5 goals
good vocab too kidgorg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finals series hopefully will as close as the home and away season has been

any team that does not play finals will be disappointed surely but not a wasted season

Think you’ll find Nyah has a full strength team bar Walsh I believe. They won’t want to be resting to many and going into finals with a lost.
About the best side they’ve had for the year. The captain obviously won’t play but he hasn’t really all season. Walsh and Everitt out but full strength outside of that. Probably as healthy as they’ll ever get.
Neagle named but left Fuller in the two’s.

Cohuna Recreation Reserve was the setting for the deciding match. Superb weather greeted the teams upon their entry to the ground.
United had the good start with a quick couple of goals to start the match. However Kangas recovered to be in front at the commencement of the quarter.
To be honest, it was all Kangas after that. Tougher for longer. Also better skilled, took the kicks into the centre corridor with gay abandon. Caught the Demons off guard and scored nicely in this area.
United seemed distracted by trying to exert physicality in illegal means off the ball. Trying to pick fights when none existed, Grenfell a chief protagonist.
I think United are stung. They need to produce their very very best to win, on today's performance I put it past them.
Kangas are, not imperious today, they got the blue collar out, worked hard and got the win.

nyah just won’t have the talent to win three finals. It’s great they are backing in their locals but you need to add more than what they have. Iudica and Grenfell have been great gets but they need another couple of that quality to go all the way.

I’m picking a Cohuna, Kerang grand final from here. One of the best in season turn arounds I can remember by Cohuna.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back