Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep nyah played all their cards today, they had nothing to gain. They will be mentally shot now and out in straight sets. Lalbert win next week easy and what a game at Balranald, who are also hitting their straps.

Jack Geary worth every cent
if they get Everitt, Erlandson and Walsh back they’ll be a lot stronger but are coming into finals in the worst form of the lot.

Watched Cohuna and Nyah on the weekend.

If I was Nyah's coaches I wouldn't be too stressed. Cohuna are a good side and Nyah were missing 3 key position players they were saying including one of their best players in Walsh.

I can see Cohuna winning it. They were so much cleaner then Nyah and played so well as a team.

Anyone watch Kerang and Swans? Only a couple goal win there.

The quantifiable stat that could well win the flag is goal kicking accuracy.
The remaining sides are able to supply their forwards with enough of the pill. Looking at Balranald with 23-12 and Lalbert 25-12. Yes against lowly opposition but still have to kick straight.
Kangas and the Blues around the 50 percent mark. United 7-13.
If you are going to miss those gilt edged opportunities from 30 directly in front, you will be punished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balranald can’t win it Trent.

Cohuna beat the roos this week
Lalbert over Nyah

Kerang over Lalbert next week
Cohuna over the dees

Then prelim could go either way Cohuna or Lalbert

Then either team to lose to Kerang in the granny with Brett Kennedy bog
Balranald are a fair chance at home this week to knock off the kangas. Any side with the neagles, Lloyd and if Ferguson fires are extremely dangerous. They had a good win against woora and their form is turning.

Lalbert have the best big men in the comp, if they fire they win. I am hearing they have recruited an automatic winner of next years league bnf into their midfield for next season.

cohuna are the best side in the comp at the minute, but the added travel to balranald to play the home side will be their toughest test in the second half of the year.

Nyah out in straight sets unless Grenville plays like Carey

Kerang will be rested, but will they be match hardened 2 games in a month most likely. Will teams try and physically intimidate them come finals. If baird doesn't come up he's a big loss, one of the best big game players in country footy

Balranald are a fair chance at home this week to knock off the kangas. Any side with the neagles, Lloyd and if Ferguson fires are extremely dangerous. They had a good win against woora and their form is turning.

Lalbert have the best big men in the comp, if they fire they win. I am hearing they have recruited an automatic winner of next years league bnf into their midfield for next season.

cohuna are the best side in the comp at the minute, but the added travel to balranald to play the home side will be their toughest test in the second half of the year.

Nyah out in straight sets unless Grenville plays like Carey

Kerang will be rested, but will they be match hardened 2 games in a month most likely. Will teams try and physically intimidate them come finals. If baird doesn't come up he's a big loss, one of the best big game players in country footy
Roota you playing again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back