Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sorry to say but the umpires played quite a part throughout the day, some very ordinary decisions payed and more so let go.. both ways though. Better team won on the day

Tough day for the players and tough day for those umpires in all grades today especially the Boundary Umpires. You can’t have it both ways; yesterday some of you were say hoping the umpires let the game flow and now having a crack at them that they did let it go and both ways. Don’t see anyone having a crack at Riley Daniel’s for dropping the mark late in the game that maybe put them in front! Colts game was brilliant to watch, some great talent coming through for sure

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tough day for the players and tough day for those umpires in all grades today especially the Boundary Umpires. You can’t have it both ways; yesterday some of you were say hoping the umpires let the game flow and now having a crack at them that they did let it go and both ways. Don’t see anyone having a crack at Riley Daniel’s for dropping the mark late in the game that maybe put them in front! Colts game was brilliant to watch, some great talent coming through for sure

Tend to agree, the umpiring was ok. Yeah they made a few mistakes and missed a couple of obvious ones but that happens most weeks.

This is what annoys me about umpire bashing. Nyah lost because of a simple mark being dropped and that’s after letting McLeod get the ball that he should have never been able to, to kick the winner.
Like when Lalbert lost the grand final to Woora after some horrible missed goals and simple kicks missing targets inside 50.
It’s pretty weak to berate the umpires and not the players.
In saying that I don’t think anyone is blaming umpires with the outcome today.

This is what annoys me about umpire bashing. Nyah lost because of a simple mark being dropped and that’s after letting McLeod get the ball that he should have never been able to, to kick the winner.
Like when Lalbert lost the grand final to Woora after some horrible missed goals and simple kicks missing targets inside 50.
It’s pretty weak to berate the umpires and not the players.
In saying that I don’t think anyone is blaming umpires with the outcome today.
Yea my young fella was goals for the u15's and boundary for reserves, he said he copped some abuse from both players and spectators.. I told him not to worry about it, people will always abuse someone else when there team isn't playing well and if it was one of the players then it's worse because no.one likes to think there playing bad or there mistake..
One thing I have learnt is that what you can see from where you stand isn't what someone can see 2m away and there will always be the fact of human error held in any game. Something might not look that bad from where the umpire is standing but you on another angle it could.

I think the heavy winds disadvantage the big key forwards, and the smaller forward line set up of Cohuna could work with well. Wind might not effect the foot skills of the bal mids though

Always found Balranald to be a tight ground and hard to find a heap of space therefore skills are really important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make sense. To kick 10 one week and then be out with a “hamstring” the next with no talk of it what so ever, travelling from SA with no allegiance to the club.

Let’s stop this ridiculous talk. The bloke pulled up tight after training on Thursday and it was decided not to risk it.

You would struggle to find a more committed and dedicated player to the club who despite living a long distance away has taken to the club like no other.

It’s insulting to him to have these stupid comments made

Let’s stop this ridiculous talk. The bloke pulled up tight after training on Thursday and it was decided not to risk it.

You would struggle to find a more committed and dedicated player to the club who despite living a long distance away has taken to the club like no other.

Completely agree Roota

What’s the big deal anyway the obviously didn’t need him to win
Why play if your not right when there are bigger games to come

Anderson to put on an absolute rucking masterclass today in the absence of Wilkins for balranald. Wonder who they will chuck in there. Possibly Ferguson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back