Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerang isn't that much bigger neither is cohuna. There doesn't seem to be that pull to go home and play for the raiders. Most kids go to uni or work and don't come back.

Raiders have always produced good juniors.

If callow can't get them back, I can't see demaria doing it either. Maybe it would be easier for the raiders and cohuna to retain players if they played in the Heathcote league, with half the games around bendigo.
Are you saying they are beyond repair Trent

Will be interesting to see what they get next year hopefully they become competitive at least will be good for the comp they have great facilities now

It depends what they rate as important as a club, is it giving their juniors the best chance to develop and get as many juniors playing footy as possible and not worry about senior footy. Or do they have less junior teams but move to retain these juniors after they move for work. If cohuna go, they only have the kerang game as a big gate game

Will be interesting to see what they get next year hopefully they become competitive at least will be good for the comp they have great facilities now
Do the raiders have a word to 5-6 kerang reserves guys offering senior opportunities

I see guerra is playing okay footy at leitchy and will play in the grand final tomorrow, he'd be another they'd like back and bring a couple with him

Kerang isn't that much bigger neither is cohuna. There doesn't seem to be that pull to go home and play for the raiders. Most kids go to uni or work and don't come back.

Raiders have always produced good juniors.

If callow can't get them back, I can't see demaria doing it either. Maybe it would be easier for the raiders and cohuna to retain players if they played in the Heathcote league, with half the games around bendigo.
Good point at the end there Trent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalbert let this one go
Yep definitely let it slip mate, McLeod not coming on after half time was a major blow. Kerang showed their class and big game experience with getting the job done.

Kennedy was very dangerous for the blues. Whoever they play in the grand final might have to put some time into him.

Credit to Mallee Eagles they kept fighting it out till the end. Hopefully they can rebound next week and have another shot at them.

Eagles lost the game in the first quarter, 3.6 and 1 on the full. Turn it around to 7.3 and the games all but done. They had plenty of chances to win the game throughout the day but couldn’t get it done

Eagles lost the game in the first quarter, 3.6 and 1 on the full. Turn it around to 7.3 and the games all but done. They had plenty of chances to win the game throughout the day but couldn’t get it done
They won't be able to contain the blues in close on the bigger Swan hill ground, especially if it's dry. The woora ground was the perfect venue to make it an in close physical game.

I reckon the coach won't want any easy centre clearances and will be really putting it on he's kids if they make the grand final in 2 weeks

They won't be able to contain the blues in close on the bigger Swan hill ground, especially if it's dry. The woora ground was the perfect venue to make it an in close physical game.

I reckon the coach won't want any easy centre clearances and will be really putting it on he's kids if they make the grand final in 2 weeks
Every team puts reliance on kids in there side. Kerang are far from invincible.

Lalbert is a far bigger ground then swan hill so not sure the ground size will matter too much. Need to take chances

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back