Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

here’s one for you boys. Just been told there’s a bit happening in the umpire camp. With one of the umps calling a player a p00fta
Leauge investigation underway they are saying.
Can you imagine if a player said that to an umpire ??
Hopefully no double standards

here’s one for you boys. Just been told there’s a bit happening in the umpire camp. With one of the umps calling a player a p00fta
That’s massive if true..

Sorry, say that again?
Well when he was backing up for one of his shots at goals, he was on the sidelines. A group of boga and Kerang lady's were sitting there and more then one stretched out there hands hoping he would keep walking back 😂😂

What day was this lock

Trent my old mate, what's the news from the Navy blues camp in kerang, who would they prefer to see in a grand final?

I don’t think you would get Macorna Wandella and Murrabit to merge with each other.
If that was to happen Ultima with Mallee Egales, Wandella with Boort, Murrabit with K/B, Macorna with Pyramid Hill or Cohuna
Chew on this one boys, got some mail today that Ultima are keen to go into CM standalone. Big news on potential new coach also. Been hearing some big things surrounding this. Lots of central murray clubs quite scared of this potentially happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macloed just got stood on didn’t he? Couldn’t put any weight on his lower leg? Surely he gets up. You can see what happens when he’s not out there.
Lalbert look much more dangerous than nyah to me…

I said I couldn't see them doing it. Not that they didn't... but you obviously know who said it. I would be guessing
Yeah I’m not a name and shamer. I just think it’s bs because they won’t get the same treatment if a player said that to an ump ya know ?

Yeah I’m not a name and shamer. I just think it’s bs because they won’t get the same treatment if a player said that to an ump ya know ?
Wasn't asking you to. The less I know the better, I can keep being my own mushroom..
But I do agree, but at the same time there are still players abusing the kids doing boundary and goals.. people just need learn to zip it from both sides.. umpires shouldn't be doing it and we'll if kids keep being abused then they won't want to keep umpiring and then there will be no game.

Some interesting calls to be made at the selection table this week for both sides..
Who’s the poor bugger that gets dropped for Campbell given the Dee’s got through unscathed?
And does Lalbert coach come up for the game given he came off the ground before halftime and never came back on the field?? Also Hourigan looked proppie and exited late in the game, maybe just precautionary.
I know Joel will get recalled. However, I actually thought they looked better without him on the weekend. I thought Skinner might not have been quite quick enough, but for me, he did nothing to warrant an axing. Thompson and Curran looked good and Earlo excellent. Surely would have to pick the same team? obviously if there were no injuries

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

ok, Scott

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
You still.on about that shit..
One day, you will get over the fact you think I am my mate.. everyone else has, but if it helps you sleep at night, then 🎉🎉 for you.. you got in to one little argument with him.and now it's all you seem to think about..
But i suppose the old saying are true. Throw the peanuts and you will get the monkeys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back