Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You still.on about that shit..
One day, you will get over the fact you think I am my mate.. everyone else has, but if it helps you sleep at night, then for you.. you got in to one little argument with him.and now it's all you seem to think about..
But i suppose the old saying are true. Throw the peanuts and you will get the monkeys.
You dobbed yourself in when you said your son goal umpired the final at lake boga. one was a child and one was an adult. pretty easy to distinguish who it was but the umpire roster and narrow it down

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some interesting calls to be made at the selection table this week for both sides..
Who’s the poor bugger that gets dropped for Campbell given the Dee’s got through unscathed?
And does Lalbert coach come up for the game given he came off the ground before halftime and never came back on the field?? Also Hourigan looked proppie and exited late in the game, maybe just precautionary.
He went back on in the 2nd quarter and played that quarter out. Pulled up sore again running out after 1/2 time and limped to the bench. Can’t be too serious as he was standing on it for the entire last 1/2 and never iced it.

Righto Gentlemen, let’s keep this to footy chat only and no digs at eachother. No one wants to hear it.

Roota you making the trip down this weekend?

Won’t get there unfortunately as one of my young blokes plays his grand final Saturday morning at the QEO

Edit….obviously not unfortunate that the lad has made his GF

Last edited:
Righto Gentlemen, let’s keep this to footy chat only and no digs at eachother. No one wants to hear it.

Roota you making the trip down this weekend?
I agree, but cant help if he is fascinated, he can keep thinking what he wants, but if he has a problem with Scott... Next time go say something to him or just leave it, i know scott doesnt give a rats ass about it.. but if you do say something to him, I will piss myself laughing when he floors you.

By the way, just so you know, Scott and Hamish didn't make it there on sat, it's why my son stepped in, they had to go deal with stuff. Like stolen dirt bikes..

Ease up Credz
Sorry mate, just over it.. doesn't matter how many times I say it or what... I am not him..
And earlier this year Scott old man's (jcs bait and tackle) had the 8ft fence cut, 2 dirt bikes were stolen, one was his sons who saved up for half of the bike by umpiring.. they got a call Friday night saying they think they found it, up past balranald.. it wasn't the complete bike just the frame, with older parts on it..
That's why my son stepped up..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Call.

There is a few that could win it. Murphy, Coates, Macleod and even Helmers has done a good job at Boga with what he had to work with as many left over the off season and he helped develop some good kids.

Hard for Helmers to win it but I would think its out of Murphy and Macleod.
Geary or Allen/Macleod combo for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back