Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be happy to see either reddas highway men or Murphy’s mosquito fleet in against Kerang. I just think lalbert can walk over Nyah. The Dee’s lack the X factor in a few parts of the ground. If Grenners isn’t getting a look he will go into the ruck and will give them no look on goals. But if red and post don’t pull up that is two keys out. I’m thinking they will though ? Thoughts ?

Murphy has brought real professionalism to the league this year which everyone has noticed.
Murphy pretty much walked into a finals side anyway after they made the prelim last year. Anything less than that this year would’ve been a failure. I think O’Neill deserves a bit more credit, he built the foundations of there side.

I’d be happy to see either reddas highway men or Murphy’s mosquito fleet in against Kerang. I just think lalbert can walk over Nyah. The Dee’s lack the X factor in a few parts of the ground. If Grenners isn’t getting a look he will go into the ruck and will give them no look on goals. But if red and post don’t pull up that is two keys out. I’m thinking they will though ? Thoughts ?
What I do know is that Murphy is a numbers man and will construct a gameplan based around the digits. This could mean Grenfell starts in the ruck then roams forward.

What I do know is that Murphy is a numbers man and will construct a gameplan based around the digits. This could mean Grenfell starts in the ruck then roams forward.
Looking at the numbers it also reflects that this does work - the issue is scoreboard pressure when he is in there.

You sound like a very switched on man yourself don.
The youth of the town are in very good hands that’s for sure
they would be crazy not to use the big fella in the square he won the game for them and larkins is doing a great job in the ruck
oneal calls the shots on this one this week take it as gospel boys

they would be crazy not to use the big fella in the square he won the game for them and larkins is doing a great job in the ruck
oneal calls the shots on this one this week take it as gospel boys
Wouldn’t surprise me. Speaking to a couple of guys from United they seem to think finals fever has gotten to Murphy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who were you talking to Dimples?

Seems like you have been talking to a lot of people in the last couple of weeks.

You should jump on the radio with Noel and the boys Saturday morning. You seem to have all the information.
never rat your sources out whistle rule 1

i love talking about footy with footy people !!

and i dont have the head for radio sorry

Interested to see who umpires this week. Only 1 senior game and no Golden Rivers any more. Should have the best doing the game.

Do both clubs get asked who they would like?
Hirst
Threadgold
Downing
Wren

Those would be my 4 to take senior game. The 4 best in the comp.

Who are your 4 stopblowingyourwhistle

Fellas, long time listener first time caller. I’d have Wren, Downing, Fraser and Howdy for mine. From the few games I’ve watched this year I’d have Wren and Downing as the 2 standouts

I would have to agree.

Don't think Threadgold will do a Nyah final. Wouldn't put himself in the position.

Fraser has done a couple of finals and done a good job. He may get the call up.
whistle i think 4 is too many 3 is plenty
if u think threadgold is out
the other 3 would be it
so no fraser aswell

unless u can get binga or peter morrison back they are by far the best 2

whistle i think 4 is too many 3 is plenty
if u think threadgold is out
the other 3 would be it
so no fraser aswell

unless u can get binga or peter morrison back they are by far the best 2

3 would be fine but looks like there will be 4 and I would say Fraser is a massive chance of umpiring and so he should be. Done a great job so far this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back