Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's true, I'd bet on boga being very,very average next year if they are both playing seniors

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love both boys…have known em since they were kids and was over the moon when the family finally joined Lalbert. I’d be gutted if they played against the eagles.

Andrew has been an absolute warrior and he truly deserved to win a premiership at Lalbert. Has given everything his body has left

Mardy..what can you say…am true cult hero.

I love both boys…have known em since they were kids and was over the moon when the family finally joined Lalbert. I’d be gutted if they played against the eagles.

Andrew has been an absolute warrior and he truly deserved to win a premiership at Lalbert. Has given everything his body has left

Andrew has been known to shop himself around trying to get some extra money as well

Andrew has been known to shop himself around trying to get some extra money as well

Hope they have told there team mates, if true , nothing worse than team mates finding out from other sources, especially this time of year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who goes to Sean Hunter on Saturday? Do the Dee’s play a defensive forward on him or back themselves in and just rely on one of there midfielders to pick him off rolling forward? Will be one of the keys in the game I think.

Who goes to Sean Hunter on Saturday? Do the Dee’s play a defensive forward on him or back themselves in and just rely on one of there midfielders to pick him off rolling forward? Will be one of the keys in the game I think.
Must play defensive forward on him. Give him the BOG medal now if they don't.

Wasn't this last year? Thought last year was all about Coates and Truck???
To be fair, I dont think Coates could have predicted where they are at now. To play in yet another grand final after having so many players turnover from last year's team and bring in very little personnel. I would've thought he went into this year thinking I'll coach, make maybe an elimination final, and ride off into the sunset. but having a genuine chance of winning another grand final. why not pull on the jumper a final time

To be fair, I dont think Coates could have predicted where they are at now. To play in yet another grand final after having so many players turnover from last year's team and bring in very little personnel. I would've thought he went into this year thinking I'll coach, make maybe an elimination final, and ride off into the sunset. but having a genuine chance of winning another grand final. why not pull on the jumper a final time

2's made the GF and young McKnight won the league bnf in the colts.

I'm sure if he did not want to play there would be someone with enough ability to come off the bench and play Saturday.

2's made the GF and young McKnight won the league bnf in the colts.

I'm sure if he did not want to play there would be someone with enough ability to come off the bench and play Saturday.
Bremner played most of the year and got dropped for Gillingham. I'm not sure if giving the old guys a send off compared to the young up and coming players is the right thing. Wouldn't want to be a selector that's for sure

Bremner played most of the year and got dropped for Gillingham. I'm not sure if giving the old guys a send off compared to the young up and coming players is the right thing. Wouldn't want to be a selector that's for sure
Kerang have always been able to give their juniors games all through their successful periods. They might not be in their best side and don’t always make the finals teams but they get experience during the year. Pretty sure 5 colts boys got that experience this year.
On McKnight. He still has 2 seasons of colts to play so has plenty of time.

Kerang have always been able to give their juniors games all through their successful periods. They might not be in their best side and don’t always make the finals teams but they get experience during the year. Pretty sure 5 colts boys got that experience this year.
On McKnight. He still has 2 seasons of colts to play so has plenty of time.
Yep I know bomber it's what has kept the club up there so long, they blood the juniors to play kerang senior footy early.

I'd think 5 or 6 reserves guys would be regular ones players at other clubs in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back