Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Coates drop himself? He’s been very average in the games I’ve seen & considering he retired last year, could perhaps be a selfless gesture to keep one of the younger boys in the team.
I doubt it when they can still play in the reserves, but I guess that means someone else misses out. Nyah will still have nightmares of Coates winning the last grand final against them in the first quarter off his own boot

Hearing Mick Hurley to be a feature at the swans in a bigger capacity then we have seen in recent times - finished with Macleod.

Swanner's offering some big $$$$ following the rumored departure of a couple big fish in the maroon & white

Hearing Mick Hurley to be a feature at the swans in a bigger capacity then we have seen in recent times - finished with Macleod.

Swanner's offering some big $$$$ following the rumored departure of a couple big fish in the maroon & white

He played 1 game this year for them and still lost to a team that did not make finals.

May need more then him next season.

He played 1 game this year for them and still lost to a team that did not make finals.

May need more then him next season.
Don't recall saying hurley was going to save that hell hole, just informing those interested in what the swannery have planned for 25' on the recruitment front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course he is. Pretty stupid question really. But I’m guessing you already knew the answer to it
Nah I didn’t really know. I worked with his brother for a few years in Mildura and I heard a lot but never witnessed it till last few years and he has slowness down abit. Would have been good to see in his hay day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back