Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Nyah well played. Just wanted it more and to were just to quick and slick for the blues. Pressure was unreal forcing so many Kerang skill errors. Nyahs back six were like a brick wall and all played their part and didn’t have to rely on Walsh to dominate but still did anyways. Nick O’Neil stood up early with a few goals. Jordy Iuadica was everywhere even with that heavily strapped hamstring. The dees young fellas stood up yet again Curran and Thompson especially geez they will be good to watch for Dees fans for the next 10 years. Grenfell to big and to strong for the blues could of had a big bag if he kicked straight. Also thought Larkings held his own against Lang and nullified his usual influence.

Well coached by Murphy and O’Neil credit to them and their system. Credit also to Corey Daniels who played a ripper game. Set up a great base of work for Murphy and O’Neil to take over.

Well done to nyah, I wrote them off for finals and thought they'd go out in straight sets after the cohuna game.

Nyah played the windy conditions far superior especially in the first half. Kerang had too many under done players. Their decision making in the first half was poor from exiting defensive 50 and entering forward 50. No one lowered their eyes, it was just bombing it. No handball and overlap in the first half.

Curran what a footballer.

Umpiring was poor, it's a grand final, they were paying free kicks for such little contact. Had zero influence on the game though.

Well done to nyah, I wrote them off for finals and thought they'd go out in straight sets after the cohuna game.

Nyah played the windy conditions far superior especially in the first half. Kerang had too many under done players. Their decision making in the first half was poor from exiting defensive 50 and entering forward 50. No one lowered their eyes, it was just bombing it. No handball and overlap in the first half.

Curran what a footballer.

Umpiring was poor, it's a grand final, they were paying free kicks for such little contact. Had zero influence on the game though.
When was the last time Nyah saluted remember back in the day the old man always went to the Nyah rickshaw races and I’d tag along and collect the the bookie tickets always enjoyed that but I digress
Congrats Nyah

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back