Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty easy. 350 goals over the last 3 seasons, not overly old. 6'6 monster who can also get around the ground. very strong but also good on a lead and generally incredibly accurate when kicking

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair enough, I guess I will wait and see what happens.. a lot can happen between now and next footy season.. don't think my brother in-law will grow though 🤣

I can't see your brother-in-law growing either, Mr Credlin

Again with the Mr credlin... Mr credlin was Gerry credlin.. local kerang cop.. had a few sons, one of them jc'. He had 2 sons and a daughter (one son dec).. the other son is Scott.. but you obviously fixated that it's me, so go ahead, I don't care anymore. Footy season is finished, water under the bridge..

what did you make of the game yesterday credz
I thought they good games, the amount of kids in all sides that stepped up is great to see. But i did think the scores would be closer in both reserves and seniors. I only got to watch the first quarter of the seniors before I had a sick toddler and had to take him home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fishing a bite.. lol.. it doesn't bother me, opinions are like ass h@les, everyone has one.. most full of it... you can bag who ever you want, in the end, they still play better then kerang
Kerang has come to the end of what has been an incredible 15 years. I can not see anyone ever doing what they have done, and that was absolutely dominant teams, especially in that 2010 - 2017 era

The best thing is, this is just all fun, because I am high as a kite on medical dope.. the kids are crying at a sad movie and I had to walk away trying not to laugh. Anyway, night all.

Kerang has come to the end of what has been an incredible 15 years. I can not see anyone ever doing what they have done, and that was absolutely dominant teams, especially in that 2010 - 2017 era

Nyah are a predominantly young side, if they can retain most of the side and can recruit another big man up fwd they'll be there again.
Curran is a star, that run and carry in the third quarter was dynamic and shut the gate on the game

Kerang will be thereabouts again too. I'd think a few bendigo boys may not travel back. Lang will be the hardest to replace. Not sure who's coaching them but I'd think a big bodied ruck and strong bodied fwd would be high on their recruiting list.

Sounds like lalbert will add 3 or 4 really good players.

Cohuna will be better
Balranald and tyntynder drop

But what a great season of footy

I can’t imagine it ever happening again. There was about half a dozen years there that they looked a ten goal better side then anyone else.
I like the top 5 finals system but one game in nearly a month can kill momentum. I don’t think they’ll be too far off the mark next year.

Have we seen a better grand final played by a kid than what young Curran did? Apparently he can still play colts next year.

I can’t imagine it ever happening again. There was about half a dozen years there that they looked a ten goal better side then anyone else.
I like the top 5 finals system but one game in nearly a month can kill momentum. I don’t think they’ll be too far off the mark next year.

Have we seen a better grand final played by a kid than what young Curran did? Apparently he can still play colts next year.
I know Curran didn't play the full finals series, but his "Final series" was incredible two best on grounds is something special. and yes still can play juniors again next year

I know Curran didn't play the full finals series, but his "Final series" was incredible two best on grounds is something special. and yes still can play juniors again next year

I'd reckon he's on a scholarship at the grammar next year. He's 2 finals were next level

Nyah are a predominantly young side, if they can retain most of the side and can recruit another big man up fwd they'll be there again.
Curran is a star, that run and carry in the third quarter was dynamic and shut the gate on the game

Kerang will be thereabouts again too. I'd think a few bendigo boys may not travel back. Lang will be the hardest to replace. Not sure who's coaching them but I'd think a big bodied ruck and strong bodied fwd would be high on their recruiting list.

Sounds like lalbert will add 3 or 4 really good players.

Cohuna will be better
Balranald and tyntynder drop

But what a great season of footy
Speaking to a few yesterday and Kerang are set to lose a number of players from both the seniors and reserves.

I think they will slide out of the 5.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back