Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep Post and Houra both back which is awesome and a great reflection on the club.

Most if not all will be back as far as I’m aware but there is always someone going out
The family's love the club, come up and stay weekends, posty and a couple of the other boys have also come up on a Thursday helped with the training of the juniors etc. It's been great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glass BBQ?
Wow, saying I am on meth.. sorry but no, i am pretty sure that it would have the complete opposite affect to the medical marijuana. .
I really don't understand what your problem is, as soon as I say something on here you have to be come be ass clown, try and put me or Scott down.. did we really hurt the ego that now your grabbing your tiny balls and trying to be... well I don't know tough I guess, but honestly it's it's the complete opposite... but it's beyond a joke, you don't see me getting on here saying that you obviously hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down, then must have been given an extra dose of stupid.. or the fact it looks like your constantly walling around with something up your ass.. but you got on here saying that scott is a compulsive lier, i am on meth..just drop the bull sh!t.. by the way, great treatment of a veteran, someone with 15 years army and deployments to Afghanistan and some where else.. what have you done for the country? To be able to put down a veteran constantly even after he apologise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back