Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They will need to bring a few in….Fair way off the pace at times last year from reports i have heard…
They are crying out for a big key forward. But remember they did also beat Nyah, Bal and Cohuna during the year just couldn’t quite string consistency and 4 quarter football together the boys from tigerland.

They are crying out for a big key forward. But remember they did also beat Nyah, Bal and Cohuna during the year just couldn’t quite string consistency and 4 quarter football together the boys from tigerland.
Yeh ok. I noticed an ex player is now down here at Sandhurst in Lachie wright… he could certainly fill that void…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need a fair bit I feel. Their midfield is a bit one dimensional - not much pace and I don’t think they kick great to their forwards. Which they need to be with the players they have up front mostly being undersized.
Maybe game style will change under free

They need a fair bit I feel. Their midfield is a bit one dimensional - not much pace and I don’t think they kick great to their forwards. Which they need to be with the players they have up front mostly being undersized.
Maybe game style will change under free
What they have added so far will help in that area
Although Marcus has departed you can never count them out from competing
K-Barham is my tip to surge up the ladder

Few central murray clubs recruiting out of golden rivers this year it’s believed, hearing people leaving wandella to go to better standards, Ultima might have a few leaving too, not sure what they will be like though
I think the standard of seniors has dropped off, so if you've got a bit of talent you'll head in and play seniors in the cmfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back