Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not this again!

If they were to merge I’d reckon Tyntynder, Swan Hill or even Lalbert would be the way to go
Just a quick update on the rams, things are progressing as we move closer towards the folding of GRFNL. Here are the proposed jumper designs from my mate's, mate.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 4.52.33 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 4.52.33 pm.png
    489.6 KB · Views: 33
Mitch Makepeace would go back to Swan Hill and Matt Taverna would go back to Boga. Fairly sure the kid Cattlin and Codling would go back to Woorinen as well. If Taverna went back to Boga dare say his brother in laws would follow him back there as well.
Ultima would be better off joining North Central before they tried Central Murray.
Taverna = signed on, wasn’t happy with boga
Cattlin & Codling = coaching colts, both don’t mind if they play against woora
Taverna brother in laws = all going again, boga not their home club so doubt they would care.
Ultima and tyntynder would never merge, Ultima in a strong numbers position to move into the league alone, it doesn’t matter if they win straight away, their juniors benefit from it and will build into better senior players, not always about coming in and trying to win the flag straight away.

Taverna = signed on, wasn’t happy with boga
Cattlin & Codling = coaching colts, both don’t mind if they play against woora
Taverna brother in laws = all going again, boga not their home club so doubt they would care.
Ultima and tyntynder would never merge, Ultima in a strong numbers position to move into the league alone, it doesn’t matter if they win straight away, their juniors benefit from it and will build into better senior players, not always about coming in and trying to win the flag straight away.
What juniors do they have? They'd need to find more? Why would you choose ultima over tyntynder or boga?

They played in 3 grades in the grand final. Not sure that they'd ever be able to push for a flag. Maybe they think they're a better run club than tyntynder now and could get their juniors to switch. Is there enough kids in swan hill to fill all grades for clubs?

Macorna are looking into the future, although I'm not sure the juniors in the lv is that strong and will fall over if maiden gully and marong leave.
Lalbert has been struggling with juniors the past few years, it was only this year that they filled the u15's with a hand full of u12's top age.. but colts were 8 - 10 u15's.

What juniors do they have? They'd need to find more? Why would you choose ultima over tyntynder or boga?
Ultima recently added u12s this year, u14.5s, u17.s all have filled teams
I certainly wouldn’t be picking tyntynder, the culture there is shocking, the club is in shambles, not a good looking future there. Boga is somewhat similar but with a better junior system, although all their gun juniors seem to leave and never pursue senior footy there

Also take this mail how you want to, a mate drove past Tom bell from Ultima walking into swan hill pools and spas at 6:30pm Friday night, doubt he was looking to buy a pool at that time, would that have anything to do with a meeting with nyah? I know mel carpinteri owns the joint and is involved in nyahs senior team, so maybe they hold meetings there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalbert has been struggling with juniors the past few years, it was only this year that they filled the u15's with a hand full of u12's top age.. but colts were 8 - 10 u15's.
Lots have, don’t know why the heat only goes onto Ultima when they’re trying to join when there’s teams who have been in the league for ages are struggling, I myself would like to see Ultima in the league, would be a good addition for the future

Ultima recently added u12s this year, u14.5s, u17.s all have filled teams
I certainly wouldn’t be picking tyntynder, the culture there is shocking, the club is in shambles, not a good looking future there. Boga is somewhat similar but with a better junior system, although all their gun juniors seem to leave and never pursue senior footy there
They may have filled all teams and personally it doesn’t worry me either way if they come in on their own or merge with a current CM team.
The under 12 comp that was introduced to GR this year was an unofficial, modified comp aimed at the younger kids that would also play u14.5’s and kids still doing Auskick. It was played on a modified ground with teams being made up of as few as 9 players per team, nothing like the u12 comp in CM.
CM have introduced an u10’s comp that is more in line with their u12 comp.

They may have filled all teams and personally it doesn’t worry me either way if they come in on their own or merge with a current CM team.
The under 12 comp that was introduced to GR this year was an unofficial, modified comp aimed at the younger kids that would also play u14.5’s and kids still doing Auskick. It was played on a modified ground with teams being made up of as few as 9 players per team, nothing like the u12 comp in CM.
CM have introduced an u10’s comp that is more in line with their u12 comp.
I don’t believe any auskickers would’ve played u14.5s there this year, lots played u12s but u14.5s is a stretch for an auskicker

I don’t believe any auskickers would’ve played u14.5s there this year, lots played u12s but u14.5s is a stretch for an auskicker
That is what I was saying but obviously didn’t come across that way. They will still need to find extra kids to fill a full u12 team and an u10 if they want to play in that comp also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back