Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a lot of recruiting happening out at Nyah.. I’d say Murphy is struggling to get players after O’Niell’s departure.. O’Niell was the driving force behind there signings the last couple of seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lot of recruiting happening out at Nyah.. I’d say Murphy is struggling to get players after O’Niell’s departure.. O’Niell was the driving force behind there signings the last couple of seasons.
I rekon if they keep J Iudica then they will be happy enough only picking up 1 or 2.
They don’t have the same amount of $ as a lot of other clubs around.

Maybe, doesn’t mean they don’t have the capacity to throw it around
They haven’t run into anymore money and will have to pay some locals more. Grenfell’s money might get them a couple but I doubt they’ll cover his loss.
I also don’t think they will go too hard. Maybe try and poach another local sides player or two and try and pick up another forward.

They haven’t run into anymore money and will have to pay some locals more. Grenfell’s money might get them a couple but I doubt they’ll cover his loss.
I also don’t think they will go too hard. Maybe try and poach another local sides player or two and try and pick up another forward.
Always easier to recruit when you win the flag. They'll have self belief too now. They could get arnho back and they'd go close to back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back