Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They'd beat the golden rivers sides easy enough, well maybe not ultima or hay, but I'd imagine it's more between golden rivers and heathcote in standard. Maybe loddon valley
Was thinking the same. Although Sunshine Heights only won the 5 games this year. Not exactly belting the door down for a finals spot

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, no idea crippa. Again, going to need a lot to be atleast competitive

You need a couple early sign ons I think to create interest and other potential recruits see that. As long as they keep playing their juniors and in 3 years they will have a strong core of locals to build a side

You need a couple early sign ons I think to create interest and other potential recruits see that. As long as they keep playing their juniors and in 3 years they will have a strong core of locals to build a side
I find it fascinating with Lake Boga, their juniors have been incredibly strong for a long time. But yet they haven't really been able to translate it to senior success. Yes, they made finals a couple of years ago but that was on the back of a lot of recruits. Where do they all go once they finish juniors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it fascinating with Lake Boga, their juniors have been incredibly strong for a long time. But yet they haven't really been able to translate it to senior success. Yes, they made finals a couple of years ago but that was on the back of a lot of recruits. Where do they all go once they finish juniors?

It really is interesting isn’t it because along with their proximity to Swan Hill they really have all the ingredients to be perennially competitive

Yep that's where they need to invest isn't it. I think we speak about deano recruiting guys but he's actually a good coach and I think he can mould these guys and get them to come back. Are they better doing that and targeting a car load of echuca reserves and guys coming out of their thirds and stick with locals and find a big ruck and forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back