Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So with Ultima officially lodging their transfer request is their any word on what colours they are intending on wearing? Are they going to change logo given there are already 2 lots of Kangaroos already in the comp??
Maybe they can go back to their old design with white the blue kanga on the front

So with Ultima officially lodging their transfer request is their any word on what colours they are intending on wearing? Are they going to change logo given there are already 2 lots of Kangaroos already in the comp??
Can’t see them getting in unless AFL Vic steps in. Clubs will vote.
There needs to be a 75% yes vote for it to pass. Can’t see GR clubs voting yes or Swan Hill, Tyntynder or Woorenin. Even The other clubs recruiting from Swan Hill would most likely be against it.
Vote is on November 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well whens the last time tyntynder played finals?
And how manyex tyntynder boys go to ultima and play most of their career out there? I'd think most guys who played at both would align with ultima
What are u even on about Trent? This is about ultima and whether they will be voted into the league and if other clubs and the league will approve of it. It’s not about potting tyntynder for any reason..

Should Ultima go towards the NCFL ?
No because they would lose half their players..
I would welcome them into our league. I don’t see them being competitive next year but they can build from there. However I don’t see the board allowing it as it effectively spells the end of the golden rivers.
Although it is inevitable I don’t think the board would like to be the ones to end the league, they will wait for che clubs to do it

No because they would lose half their players..
I would welcome them into our league. I don’t see them being competitive next year but they can build from there. However I don’t see the board allowing it as it effectively spells the end of the golden rivers.
Although it is inevitable I don’t think the board would like to be the ones to end the league, they will wait for che clubs to do it
The board don’t make the decision. The clubs will vote on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back