Central Murray FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks clifton. You just argued with me when I said exactly the same thing. Someone said he signed a vcfl contract with Nully. I said that the only way Nully could keep him was if he was already a nully player when he signed the contract.

Bedgy has been training hard, he did sign a contract with Nully and told us that he did when he signed with us. Nully president said he will rip up the contract and he should be cleared back to his home club.

Fooz and Sokit, anymore updates to lalbert and Nyahs lists?

Lalbert are looking ok for season 2009, we have been lucky to inject around 12 new players into our senior team, sign a coach and are still currently in talks with a couple of other players then that should pull us up. Not going to break any records but improve on last year, (we can only go up) and try and get a few wins under our belt. Looking foward to it.

Lalbert are looking ok for season 2009, we have been lucky to inject around 12 new players into our senior team, sign a coach and are still currently in talks with a couple of other players then that should pull us up. Not going to break any records but improve on last year, (we can only go up) and try and get a few wins under our belt. Looking foward to it.

Sounds like things are on the up out at Lalbert then

Bedgy has been training hard, he did sign a contract with Nully and told us that he did when he signed with us. Nully president said he will rip up the contract and he should be cleared back to his home club.

Has Bedgie Been Cleared From Nully Yet. I Heard They Are Not Going To Because He Is A Contracted Footballer And They Are Going To Fight For Him:thumbsdown:

Without being able to view clearances... There are rumours of ppl coming ang going. Anyone from each club be able to put confirmed recruits and departures??? see if we can get our own list going on here..

All the best Holt.Heard Lalbert is gearing up and spending the Big Bucks to try and win a few.will be interesting to see if it pays off.

The Must Be Paying A Little Getting A Few Back From Melbourne And A Few Young Fella's From Swan Hill & Tyntynder & Also Bedgie & Worner Bro

Well the way i look at it is the Nully Preso needs to get off his high horse and look past the 60km signs of the town. Had a beer in the commercial ,after he had been apointed, with a Nully person and he has caused internal trouble before but no one is game to tell him at the club.

Well the way i look at it is the Nully Preso needs to get off his high horse and look past the 60km signs of the town. Had a beer in the commercial ,after he had been apointed, with a Nully person and he has caused internal trouble before but no one is game to tell him at the club.[/qu

Well, the way I look at it, mate gets some facts before you shoot off your mouth:thumbsdown: once again hearsay.............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me what Matt Chilton is up to these days? I know that he was playing for Balranald A couple of years back!!

bak from overseas......n signin bak wit bal for this season
very good player from a few yrs bak

this came from a very source

Well the way i look at it is the Nully Preso needs to get off his high horse and look past the 60km signs of the town. Had a beer in the commercial ,after he had been apointed, with a Nully person and he has caused internal trouble before but no one is game to tell him at the club.

The way I look at it I hardly think a bloke would be reappointed for his second stint at the job if he is causing "internal trouble". True you dont have to wonder what he is thinking as he tells it straight. He is passionate about his football and works hard for his club and his record speaks for itself. I dont think you know many Nully blokes if you think they're scared of him.
Which Club are you President of Dick?

bak from overseas......n signin bak wit bal for this season
very good player from a few yrs bak

this came from a very source

Yes Chilts is back in Oz- living in Milura and is mostly likely going to sign with the Roos--- seeing they still owe him some $$ from 2007 and he's good mates with Toaster:thumbsu:

With the season fast approaching and the Night Series only a week or 2 away. How bout some predictions for the upcoming season.

Premier:
Runners Up:
Likely Final 5:
League B&F:
Most Goals:
Story of the Season:
Headline we'd like to see:
Biggest Disappointment:
Biggest Improver:

With the season fast approaching and the Night Series only a week or 2 away. How bout some predictions for the upcoming season.

Premier: Kerang to atone for last year.
Runners Up: Balranald.
Likely Final 5: Kerang, Balranald, Tooleytang, Swan Hill, Raiders?
League B&F: Chris Gibson (Kerang)
Most Goals: Jarrod Arentz 89
Story of the Season: Matt Curran and Gavin Lloyd joint runner-up in league medal.
Headline we'd like to see: Cousins signs with Lalbert after de-listing from Richmond after a litany of misdeamenours.
Biggest Disappointment: Tyntynder.
Biggest Improver:
Lalbert after acquring Cousins.

Premier:Balranald
Runners Up: Kerang(will choke again)
Likely Final 5:Balranald, Kerang, Swan Hill, Leitchy(roughie),Raiders/Tooley
League B&F: Zerafa or Gibson
Most Goals: Arentz has done it on numerous occasions
Story of the Season: Top 3 decided after last round
Headline we'd like to see: Lalbert win three straight
Biggest Disappointment: Swan Hill after premiership win
Biggest Improver: Lalbert and Leitchy

Premier:
Runners Up:
Likely Final 5:
League B&F:
Most Goals:
Story of the Season:
Headline we'd like to see:
Biggest Disappointment:
Biggest Improver:

Premier: Balranald
Runners Up: Kerang
Likely Final 5:Kerang, Balranald, Swan Hill, Tooleybuc/Manang, Cohuna/Leitchy
League B&F:Nathan Zerafa Luke Livingstone
Most Goals: Jarrad Arentz
Story of Season: Kerang choke again
Headline we'd like to see: Swan Hill stripped of Grand Final
Biggest Disappointment: Tyntynder
Biggest Improver: Cohuna

Premier: Kerang
Runners Up: Tyntynder

Likely Final 5: Kerang, Swan Hill, Tyntynder, Balranald, Lake Boga
League B&F: Marc Corrie
Most Goals: someone will win it with less than 70...arentz
Story of the Season: John Trower returns to the kennel
Headline we'd like to see: League finally gets it right...
Biggest Disappointment: Koondrook Barham after making 5 last year
Biggest Improver: Tyntynder

Premier: Kerang
Runners Up: Tyntynder
Likely Final 5: Kerang, Swan Hill, Tyntynder, Balranald, Lake Boga
League B&F: Marc Corrie
Most Goals: someone will win it with less than 70...arentz
Story of the Season: John Trower returns to the kennel
Headline we'd like to see: League finally gets it right...
Biggest Disappointment: Koondrook Barham after making 5 last year
Biggest Improver: Tyntynder
haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back