Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLIFTON WANNABE said:
anyone can take a mark and kick a goal 30 metres out especially when you are given 4 kicks at goal by very questionable decisions from an umpire. arentz did nothing at all to deserve to be in the best i heard on the grapevine.
the people who deserve the votes are the hard ball getters who work their arses off to get the ball down to these forwards. They're the people who get votes in my view.

fair enough champ... just sayin if i kicked 10 i would be fairly dark if i didn't get best on!

ROOTA#6 said:
I would think slim. His business is taking off in Melbourne and i would think it is unlikely he would play anywhere next year
does slim mean, not a hope in f......ing hell???

How is Joel Lehmann going at Lake Boga, is he getting a kick. Is it true that he has turned gay ?

steikerocks said:
does slim mean, not a hope in f......ing hell???

Pretty much yes!!

Rocket did not play on the weekend, something about the seconds coach making him sit on the pine as he has not earnt his spot through training!!

ablett19 said:
Was playing aginst Nyah that day in 2000. They had us beat by half time. Think Danny OBree kicked about 8 or so????

I think you'll find that he won the game off his own back against Tyntynder in 2001. kicked 7. Was awarded best on :thumbsu:

CLIFTON WANNABE said:
anyone can take a mark and kick a goal 30 metres out especially when you are given 4 kicks at goal by very questionable decisions from an umpire. arentz did nothing at all to deserve to be in the best i heard on the grapevine.
the people who deserve the votes are the hard ball getters who work their arses off to get the ball down to these forwards. They're the people who get votes in my view.

Either post that you are not serious or admit to some form of disorder.If you are serious, if it so easy- You do it then- week after week, year after year, with 2 blokes hanging off you and the ruckmen dropping back into your space. Yeah Arentz, Pumpa, Carroll and Holt have it easy. You tool.:thumbsdown:

basil23 said:
Is it tru Manag are flying Morris to and from Darwin each week to play?
just another little rumour flying round!

That is 100% true, although it was a pretty expensive flight this week as he tore the hamstring off the bone and will not play for the 'tang again this yr. Might aswell write them off now.

i have officially played my last game of football for NNWU i'm going to the gold coast for rest of season i'm going to a 21st up there. next year i will be joining the umpires league so i will still see you around. to all the assholes that hung **** on me payback next yera. flash, krugs and everyone i love yous

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
but if kicking 10 is so easy why doesn't everyone do it every week. 10 goals in a game is best on in my eyes but everyone is entitled to there point of veiw.
I never said it was easy to kick 10.. I said guys like Carroll and Arentz are so good the can make it look easy or do it without seeming to have a big game!!
It's just to simplistic to say 10 goals = BOG..
Give us your vertict SHP06.. 12 kicks & 10 goals vs 20 marks 30 possesions and 4 or 5 goals and numerous assists?? Who do you give the 3 votes to?? Many judges seem to favour the latter..

Grippo said:
Passion, thats just a poor excuse for his childish & embarrassing behaviour. He talks the talk that's about it. He paint's the picture of turning round a club, but if truth be known not much has changed. No more at trainings than prevoius years & Lalbert haven't beaten any one they didn't last year, just copped a good enough draw to play the lower teams twice. Don't get me wrong the players try, but it's hard when most sound like their not enjoying it. Lalbert aren't pretenders, Master's is:thumbsdown:

How's that work you great big hairy pillock? Lalbert only won about two game last year didn't they?? They've won eight this year? Now I'm no mathematician but I'd say thay have beaten at least 5 or 6 more sides this year. Grippo, get a hold of yourself mate, and I'm not talking about your pecker...

austin_23 said:
That is 100% true, although it was a pretty expensive flight this week as he tore the hamstring off the bone and will not play for the 'tang again this yr. Might aswell write them off now.

hamstrings seem to be a big problem of late! not good at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CLIFTON WANNABE said:

Are thes the same hard working players that dont care how the ball gets there and if there within 80 meters there having a shot themselves. Five goals in the last quarter in a game when Kerang got within 2 points i would say that he is the difference .Every week has to contend with 2 players plus the ruckman dropping back.Not hard work Wannabe????

FOOZ said:
no dont play, and if i did i can not see anything wrong with being a reserves player. im sure that there are many reserves players that are on this thread from day to day.

im one of them

The_KNIFE said:
Are thes the same hard working players that dont care how the ball gets there and if there within 80 meters there having a shot themselves. Five goals in the last quarter in a game when Kerang got within 2 points i would say that he is the difference .Every week has to contend with 2 players plus the ruckman dropping back.Not hard work Wannabe????

knifey im with you he works hard for the pill and often turns them into majors for his team. wannabe... arentz deserves all the praise he gets. voted best forward in northern country footy by dean bennett.

L/G BaBe said:
Can anyone from Lalbert tell me how the guy who injured himself on the weekend is?

The man in question was Sean Bedggood. He is fine. Just a bit of bruisng on his neck. wouldn't play this week I wouldn't have thought. Thumbs up to all the medical staff for the way they treated him, can't be too careful-- even if the game did finish in the dark.

CLIFTON WANNABE said:

I have watched both Carroll and Arentz they are both great players, and it seems a lot of people whinge about the free kicks they get! Those people need to watch the game closer. Because of there exceptional talent and are most often playing on opponents of less strength they are scragged more than anyone in the competition! But to there credit both of them rarely argue with the umpires, when they must be very frustrated. Anyone who says a bloke who kicks ten does not deserve to be in the best obviously knows little about the game! Sure all sides need quality players on ball but the reason Tyntynder and Tooleybuc Manang are 2nd and 3rd is because the have quality players finishing off the hard work up the field!

richard cheese said:
I have watched both Carroll and Arentz they are both great players, and it seems a lot of people whinge about the free kicks they get! Those people need to watch the game closer. Because of there exceptional talent and are most often playing on opponents of less strength they are scragged more than anyone in the competition! But to there credit both of them rarely argue with the umpires, when they must be very frustrated. Anyone who says a bloke who kicks ten does not deserve to be in the best obviously knows little about the game! Sure all sides need quality players on ball but the reason Tyntynder and Tooleybuc Manang are 2nd and 3rd is because the have quality players finishing off the hard work up the field!
Why dosnt Carrol play further up the ground any more, surely he would be more value to the side playing in the centre, kicking 5 and getting 40 touches a game, seems like he is waste up there if they cant get the ball down there to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back