Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, maybe I won't get a game at the Dogs if all the recruiting news is true. Can you add to the talk?

Not naming any names.. but Vince Mazzarella was quoted as saying they wanted you to be second ruck.. seems weird that second ruckmen are being offered big sums of money. Also i hear the dogs have recruited very well.. they and swan hill have never had or offered big sums of money, if thats true then it shows players are willing to come to a club for enjoyment rather than money which is good to see. if it is true then Tyntynder must be commended however it is only december

Oh old mate Vinchenzo. The money may even have been coming out of his own pocket. Especially considering the wage Lionel Mott provides him. Do you think I could handle second ruck at Tigerland Beast? The faithful would be all over my every move like Bruce McAvaney over an outsider in the 8th on the cards.

Oh old mate Vinchenzo. The money may even have been coming out of his own pocket. Especially considering the wage Lionel Mott provides him. Do you think I could handle second ruck at Tigerland Beast? The faithful would be all over my every move like Bruce McAvaney over an outsider in the 8th on the cards.

As a second ruckman i would hope you wouldnt be spending too much time there.. 5 mins here or there to give their "number 1" ruckman a rest.. although who is this number one ruck they have that is good enough to demote you to number 2 status? also vince probably would pay you.. have witnessed him many times sniffing your arse

How about you post what it was in response to Kelvin. Another personal attack on myself for no reason. I had posted some information on the Bendigo thread which, if you go back and have a read of recent posts has proved to be spot on. How bout you focus on whatever it is you do and stop worrying bout what i am doing

Just thought I would warn u Roota, Big Bull has found out about your vicious attack on him and wants to square up, so be careful mate.:thumbsu:

From what I hear, Tyntynder will be the early favourites, hopefully they can keep the form all the way through the season this time. Expect Balranald to struggle, recruits not as easy to come by now that other clubs are forking out big dollars. Tooleyuc will obviously pose a significant threat but if Brown does not end up there they are considerably lighter in the middle with Thompson's ageing legs needing to do a power of work.
My predictions:
Tyntynder
Tooleybuc
Kerang
Balranald
Woorinen- They have talked the talk as usual but I have seen some recruits first hand so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

I doubt balranald will struggle. Word is they will be stronger again.

Just thought I would warn u Roota, Big Bull has found out about your vicious attack on him and wants to square up, so be careful mate.:thumbsu:

Dont think you have anything to worry about roota bull would cry at the thought of hurting his fist on your face before anything:)

Not naming any names.. but Vince Mazzarella was quoted as saying they wanted you to be second ruck.. seems weird that second ruckmen are being offered big sums of money. Also i hear the dogs have recruited very well.. they and swan hill have never had or offered big sums of money, if thats true then it shows players are willing to come to a club for enjoyment rather than money which is good to see. if it is true then Tyntynder must be commended however it is only december

Some how i don't thik this is true. Tyntynder are spending plenty don't worry about that. Going to Tyntynder for enjoyment, what a JOKE!

2003 made prelim, 2004 grand final, 2005 6th, percentage out of finals, 2006 grand final, kerang possibly best peformed side in last 4-5 years. could it be wrong again to write of the blues early like last year. always the quite acheivers

2003 made prelim, 2004 grand final, 2005 6th, percentage out of finals, 2006 grand final, kerang possibly best peformed side in last 4-5 years. could it be wrong again to write of the blues early like last year. always the quite acheivers

Kerang are losing a fair few good players but yes chookie you can't write off a club of this calibre in December.

I think Lalbert will be premiers in 2007!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not writting of the Blues, however all those years you mention have a common thread of Filo who is no longer there. They do do it quite, however this year very quitely, at the moment.

fair points. but just remember they have arguably the best young talent in the league in wilson, robertson, coates, morrison, kelm, bott, mckenzie, treacy etc. who are all improving at a rapid rate. that with the recruting ability of the blues shouldn't be underated. as for filo, coates, robertson, vfl, wilson, morrison, kelm, bott TAC hav all had elite coaching.

fair points. but just remember they have arguably the best young talent in the league in wilson, robertson, coates, morrison, kelm, bott, mckenzie, treacy etc. who are all improving at a rapid rate. that with the recruting ability of the blues shouldn't be underated. as for filo, coates, robertson, vfl, wilson, morrison, kelm, bott TAC hav all had elite coaching.

Very good young blokes, however surely a few would be looking to relocate after school to further there education or find work ? And by reading that you must not rate filos influence, brave move. So how will bluey go coaching these guys?

kelm the only one leaving, i didn't say ti dont rate filo's influence, its just on a coaching aspect they know what work rate and training is needed to be a good player. filo will be missed on field but this is where coates and robertson etc. need to step up. bluey shouldn't have a problem as he is young and by what i know good bloke. he will also need to step up. they will know doubt recruit another tough onballer

kelm the only one leaving, i didn't say ti dont rate filo's influence, its just on a coaching aspect they know what work rate and training is needed to be a good player. filo will be missed on field but this is where coates and robertson etc. need to step up. bluey shouldn't have a problem as he is young and by what i know good bloke. he will also need to step up. they will know doubt recruit another tough onballer

Sounds positive chook, your obviously a blue so keep us up to date on what you can. No doubt they will recruit well, they always pull out a rabbit or 2. Bluey, coates and co are some of the fittest going round so you would reckon that side of things should be covered.

Blake shay will step out of filos shadow and be that tough onballer very underrated nuggety onballer, snow thamm has the footy brain to play further up the field, remember kerang had plenty of depth last year, with guys like otis thamm and richie murray to fill the open voids

I watched this young kid play, Morrison, when Cohuna beat Kerang this year.
He is a gun, and will be a player to watch in the future.
What's the go for him and the Pioneers?? How many years left...
He looked a very mature player capable of playing with the best of them...

I watched this young kid play, Morrison, when Cohuna beat Kerang this year.
He is a gun, and will be a player to watch in the future.
What's the go for him and the Pioneers?? How many years left...
He looked a very mature player capable of playing with the best of them...
Correct he is super player in fact as brian taylor has done with lindsay gilbee i am calling him my boy, i believe he is only just turned 16, so big future ahead best young player in league since guerra perhaps

Correct he is super player in fact as brian taylor has done with lindsay gilbee i am calling him my boy, i believe he is only just turned 16, so big future ahead best young player in league since guerra perhaps

haha rank comment.. i could name many better. he has done good things but not the best player since guerra. guerra has fallen flat on his face now but

Sounds positive chook, your obviously a blue so keep us up to date on what you can. No doubt they will recruit well, they always pull out a rabbit or 2. Bluey, coates and co are some of the fittest going round so you would reckon that side of things should be covered.

fair to say a blue at heart big omar, keenly follow their progress despite not being a direct part of the club anymore..have my contacts and the navy blues are training well, on the money with the fitness aspect also those boys love pounding the bitumen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back