Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
best young gun the league has seen in a very long time nobody can go past bryden morison freakish skills got a bitta speed and talent to burn any club would love to have him on there theam has played 50 games already and just turned 18 awsome player

best young gun the league has seen in a very long time nobody can go past bryden morison freakish skills got a bitta speed and talent to burn any club would love to have him on there theam has played 50 games already and just turned 18 awsome player

just turned 18...? i thought he was already 19, if he just turned 18 he would be playing colts this year? chris mcmahon, at 16, is clearly the most promising young talent the league has and will have an influence come finals time for swan hills seniors...

just turned 18...? i thought he was already 19, if he just turned 18 he would be playing colts this year? chris mcmahon, at 16, is clearly the most promising young talent the league has and will have an influence come finals time for swan hills seniors...
turned 18 this year and yeh chris mcmahon is an great player for swanhill but bryden is a great player for kerang also both very handy players and no how to get the footy but bryden morison is my fav player to watch

turned 18 this year and yeh chris mcmahon is an great player for swanhill but bryden is a great player for kerang also both very handy players and no how to get the footy but bryden morison is my fav player to watch
i disagree, i think that chris mcmahon is the best up and comeer. have played a bit of footy with and agiasnt him and have seen him carve up the seniors for swnahill in recent weeks! at olny the gae of 16 he is the most promising up and comer i beleive! have a lot of respect for him as a player!

i disagree, i think that chris mcmahon is the best up and comeer. have played a bit of footy with and agiasnt him and have seen him carve up the seniors for swnahill in recent weeks! at olny the gae of 16 he is the most promising up and comer i beleive! have a lot of respect for him as a player!
i agree, he has wonderful balance.. rarely goes to ground. great leap. can find the footy and as im sure all of his opponents know can sell some candy better then anyone else.!!

Lachie Weekley is another player comin through the ranks out at Balranald. stringing together a few good games in the seniors, not ya typical over stylish player, but still has a lot of polish.
Michael Rankin is a 19yr old, been playing key backline, taken a few scalps like brad carroll, Dwayne Holt etc. Playing very good footy in his first year of seniors.

Couple of kids people may have forgotten about...
Also a kid is anyone under 21 in my opinion.
Grant Ford (SH) - TAC Cup b&f winner. Finds alot of the ball. Playing some VFL reserves. Played well with SH a few weeks back.
Steve Stroobants (SH) - Fit, fast, skilled forward. Kicks goals and takes marks. Would've been drafted if every team used all of its picks.
Josh Jenkins (LB) - A tall, athletic player. Can play in a few spots. Lately has been playing well on a wing. Is 200cm.
Jayden Lonergan (LB) - Strong half forward who can go back and have a stint on the ball. Runs hard at the footy and hits the man hard.
Chris Prockter (Tyn) - Big, strong key forward. Takes a wonderful pack mark. Still developing as a tall forward.
Josh Gaylor (SH) - Lanky forward with great hands and is a very tough match-up. Medium sized forward.

Have to agree with u there.. would be there hardest opponent i have played on in the colts.

Can anybody tell me how Christian Schilds, Nook Mansell, Sean Gilbert and Jay Adams are going for Leitchville Gunbower this year? All played up here for Wanderers in the summer season and just curious to know what sort of seasons they've had. Cheers.

Can anybody tell me how Christian Schilds, Nook Mansell, Sean Gilbert and Jay Adams are going for Leitchville Gunbower this year? All played up here for Wanderers in the summer season and just curious to know what sort of seasons they've had. Cheers.
injuries plagued there seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of kids people may have forgotten about...
Also a kid is anyone under 21 in my opinion.
Grant Ford (SH) - TAC Cup b&f winner. Finds alot of the ball. Playing some VFL reserves. Played well with SH a few weeks back.
Steve Stroobants (SH) - Fit, fast, skilled forward. Kicks goals and takes marks. Would've been drafted if every team used all of its picks.
Josh Jenkins (LB) - A tall, athletic player. Can play in a few spots. Lately has been playing well on a wing. Is 200cm.
Jayden Lonergan (LB) - Strong half forward who can go back and have a stint on the ball. Runs hard at the footy and hits the man hard.
Chris Prockter (Tyn) - Big, strong key forward. Takes a wonderful pack mark. Still developing as a tall forward.
Josh Gaylor (SH) - Lanky forward with great hands and is a very tough match-up. Medium sized forward.
i think they mean people playing regularly for their home club, not representitive teams like the bendigo pioneers (prockter before he got injured, gaylor), Bendigo Bombers Reserves (Ford, Stroobants).. but im sure they would include them if they were playing regularly

Lachie Weekley is another player comin through the ranks out at Balranald. stringing together a few good games in the seniors, not ya typical over stylish player, but still has a lot of polish.
Michael Rankin is a 19yr old, been playing key backline, taken a few scalps like brad carroll, Dwayne Holt etc. Playing very good footy in his first year of seniors.

Mate Lachie Weekley can't run out a game without spewing his guts up i seen him in a colts game against swan hill.. :D

Schilds(family) and Adams (injury) both back up north, Nook Mansell back playing good footy after injury that kept him out for weeks, (Gilbo) Gilbert is finished for year with a recuring knee injury.Bombers have only had four players play all games without injuries.

There's been some young guns stepping up and playing well at senior level as of late, names such as Leigh masters, Mitch McGowan, Chris McMahon are all being talked about, any insight on how these players are going or any other young blokes playing well?

Not sure about the other two but Mitch McGowan has been very impressive for the Raiders with his skill and courage. At only 16 and still growing this kid has a huge future. Coach Taylor has managed him well, playing him in bursts off the bench which has helped him adapt to senior footy. This time last year he was playing under 15s.

Schilds(family) and Adams (injury) both back up north, Nook Mansell back playing good footy after injury that kept him out for weeks, (Gilbo) Gilbert is finished for year with a recuring knee injury.Bombers have only had four players play all games without injuries.

Thanks Benjii and duggasview.:thumbsu:

A massive performance yesterday as Cliff Ryan (albeit against the lowly Eagles) kicked 16 goals 12 behinds as well as a few that missed everything. Would've taken 30 marks

Unfortunately lads your news is wrong, Brent is heading back to his home land after the season and was signed on the knowing that he was only staying for one season. I think you'll find a former Pies star will be coaching them next season. The off field team has already begun the search for what they feel they need to become a contender. A lack of injuries would be a help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back