Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deckchair said:
Who cares!! hardly touched it this year.. If Cohuna pick up all the players they're "blow'arsin" about he'll only play outa a pocket anyway.

Gee Wizzzz "the chair" a scathing analysis of the Eddy season and the Cohuna likelys. In a pocket he may, but even those who play in pockets can have thier measure taken.

big omar said:
Richard, i am certainly not heartless by any means, however it is confusing when on previous posts the Arentz brothers are rated in the top 5 of country football and spoken about how good they are etc but really don't deserve that title at all when you watch them on the park

WHAT?? we all know that jarrod is one of the best full fowards but both in the top 5 overall players in country football?? I mean common, no offence to those boys as they are not saying that they are good, others are but wouldnt they of both been in the VIC country squads?

PARROT9 said:
Point one- If you think Filo is heartless and ordinary then you are certainly are poor judge of character and footballer!
Point two- The only thing Arentz has tagged succesfully is Choco's elbow with his nose in the G.F. two years ago...... Smashed two Arentz boys in two finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the footy cheezels...:rolleyes:

I saw a final a couple of year ago out at Woorineen, 2nd semi i reckon and Arentz booted 7 goals on Chamberlin and Tooley won by only 10 points that day. Arentz pulled his pants down, can anyone correct me if i am wrong??????

PARROT9 said:
Point one- If you think Filo is heartless and ordinary then you are certainly are poor judge of character and footballer!
Point two- The only thing Arentz has tagged succesfully is Choco's elbow with his nose in the G.F. two years ago...... Smashed two Arentz boys in two finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the footy cheezels...:rolleyes:

I think you will find that was Craig Mc Nab parrot!:confused: Filo is certainly not heartless he is a good player and a great coach but Balranald will be to big strong and talented across the ground tomorrow. Balranald by 65 points.

Winged Warrior said:
Gee Wizzzz "the chair" a scathing analysis of the Eddy season and the Cohuna likelys. In a pocket he may, but even those who play in pockets can have thier measure taken.
He doesn't play in a pocket he's an underated player and would beat alot of players including deck chair in a 1 on 1 contest

Go Cohuna said:
He doesn't play in a pocket he's an underated player and would beat alot of players including deck chair in a 1 on 1 contest

i agree cohuna.. have been told he ripped tyntynder apart in two encounters out there this year. once in a practice match where he marked everything.. am i right cohuna?

THE_BEAST said:
i agree cohuna.. have been told he ripped tyntynder apart in two encounters out there this year. once in a practice match where he marked everything.. am i right cohuna?

No doubting Eddy, great pick up for the Kangas. Wanting to take on a bit of a coaching role next year... should bring a lot of youth in the Kangas. And in the Praccy match on the cohuna ground killed the doggies.. but hey, who doesnt!

Roo girl said:
No doubting Eddy, great pick up for the Kangas. Wanting to take on a bit of a coaching role next year... should bring a lot of youth in the Kangas. And in the Praccy match on the cohuna ground killed the doggies.. but hey, who doesnt!

Who cares about what people do in practice matches. How many votes did he pick up at the league B&F the other night? Not many.

It was a great day today at the Swan Hill rec, the mighty doggies got up in the two's, without me I might add, but the poor old girls didnt have a win. Go doggies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great day of country footy today at the swan hill rec the side that won more than deserving. Whiterod interesting choice for best on ground, thought kelm won that duel.
Matthew Hooker is a gun.

Corrosion said:
What was the exact score in the end? I can't get the results as my phone is being fixed, and the CMFL website is down.

Senior results

Balranald 14.12 (96) v Kerang 13.16 (94)

Reserve results

Tyntynder 7.8 (50) v Balranald 4.17 (41)

Third results

Swan Hill 16.13 (109) v Kerang 7.5 (47)

ripper game. looked like balranald would kick away in last quarter with wind, but kerang were brave, and almost pinched it. Hooker was the difference. His 3 goals in the third quarter against the breeze were huge.:thumbsu:

Great to see the boys hang on. They deserved the premiership this year. Great throughout the entire season.

Full credit to Kerang who finished the H&A season with a full sail, and continued that form into the finals. I'm annoyed that I couldn't make it down for the game, but I'm still happy.

The Reserves on the other hand. They must have been shocking....4.17...that is disgraceful.

Roo girl said:

haha yeah but apparently u guys lost ya s hit both times and squandered unloseable leads

Hey Big Omar are you gunna get on here and tell everyone how good choco chamberlin went in the GF, the biggest stage of all?????? Im sure he doesnt want u pumping his tires up all week and then get humiliated like he did by Hooker.... Hooker is a gun, I love watching him play.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

One question??? When Chamberlin gets beaten in a marking contest why does he continually whinge to the ump about being harshly treated???? He has to get honest with himself he is not real good when the ball is in the air, Hooker made him look 2nd rate in the biggest game of the year.. Any comment Omar????????????:eek:

Action Jackson said:
Great day of country footy today at the swan hill rec the side that won more than deserving. Whiterod interesting choice for best on ground, thought kelm won that duel.
Matthew Hooker is a gun.

i agree that kelm probably outdid whiterod. Not a bad effort considering he injured his ankle in the 1st quarter. a great game of footy all round with Hooker probably getting balranald over the line. From what i saw kerang had a few injuries: Walters hurt his knee in the first five minutes. Troy Coates came off late in the game with what appeared to be a hammy or knee. Morison copped a fair knock to the head. Kelm - ankle. Davis seemed a bit proppy.

Number 16 said:
i agree that kelm probably outdid whiterod. Not a bad effort considering he injured his ankle in the 1st quarter. a great game of footy all round with Hooker probably getting balranald over the line. From what i saw kerang had a few injuries: Walters hurt his knee in the first five minutes. Troy Coates came off late in the game with what appeared to be a hammy or knee. Morison copped a fair knock to the head. Kelm - ankle. Davis seemed a bit proppy.

Couldn't agree more with the Matthew Hooker call 16, if he wasn't the best on the ground easily most important

Did anyone on here actually here the siren? If so how many mili seconds away were we from a shot after the siren. What an ending that would have made from the pavilion pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back