Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Steve hope you can play better than you spell,you are adding to the theory big blokes mighn't be very smart but they can lift heavy things.If you can play the game mate clubs will find you;selling your credentials here probably means you dont have too many...

and what credentials would they be mate? i dont think i've said anything to big note myself. would you care to inform of my incorrect spelling? and who said i was big? i'm only 6'

mr mcgee

as a part time reader of this thread, it would appear that the aforementioned mr stanton is quite an individual, not only is he considering a comeback himself after being one of the all time ndfl greats, but now he is also a personal trainer for daniel cooke as well as a major fundraiser and recruiter for the cohuna kangas.

with all this extra-curricular activity it is truly amazing that he still manages to run the most efficient and best value insurance business in town, as well as performing numerous community services.

every club needs a ron stanton of their own.
if you cohuna blokes spent as much time training as you did stuffing around on this website you might win a game or two

just looking at transfer lists on webiste, and was hoping ppl could add to this cause im not 100% sure of tyntynders list last season, but, with a forward line that already has brad carroll, clint kelly, reece collins, and then you add in kane bannam and ash dedini it looks pretty potent. then in defence u add in nigel dedini and joel coates, and then parsons into the midfield that already has kelly, nalder and cadd, i would be guessing that the doggies would be getting pretty excitied. fair team. a ruckman would be the only missing link..

Thank you Trent. Do you know how he fared in their B&F my learned friend? Also can you tell me what 'corof' means, mate.
yes my mistake vet, whilst in midst of eating a pizza and trying to type i have made up a word, im not sure how he went in the b&f
How can tyntynder afford all these players im sure their not all on their coke and pie after the game like some diehard dogs supporters make us believe on this thread

just looking at transfer lists on webiste, and was hoping ppl could add to this cause im not 100% sure of tyntynders list last season, but, with a forward line that already has brad carroll, clint kelly, reece collins, and then you add in kane bannam and ash dedini it looks pretty potent. then in defence u add in nigel dedini and joel coates, and then parsons into the midfield that already has kelly, nalder and cadd, i would be guessing that the doggies would be getting pretty excitied. fair team. a ruckman would be the only missing link..

You can add Luke O'Toole to that forward line & don't forget Corrie from last year's onball brigade. Luke Kelly down back goes alright also.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the conditions of the ovals in the area? I have been hearing a lot of news saying that some ovals in Victoria may not be ready for the start of the season, with the drought ofcourse. Even that some clubs can't train because the oval is too hard!? Can anyone make comment on that?

Can somebody tell me there whereabouts of Shaun Murray. Was the Swan Hill Coach before they dogged him.
Some info on Murray would be interesting, im not a Swans fan but i thought he was happy to give the job up and wasn't shafted out of the job as some have tried to state.. Happy to be corrected though??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got no doubt Tooley could find a spot for Milward other then the bench. They will be good but not that good.

Either way it's irrelevant, he is not going there, or balranald, or any other club in the CMFL. He is staying in Bendigo.
Definately going to balranald

Of course his not worth that much but the price of all players in this league are inflated and Balranald have to pay a bit extra to get players to go up there.
Also is there any truth in that Balranald's moneyman has got a big new contract and there will be more money then ever up there for the roos. Also are they getting some boys from Darwin or is that just pub talk?
That right mate mate balranald set for a big 5 years because that how long the money going to last for

Balranald and tooleybuc has a better midfield and balranald has a great forward line. team to beat you would think. Fitzgerald, Filo, Milwood, Tyrall, Chilton, May, and a couple of unoffical ones running through the midfield will tear tyntynder apart. tooley massive thret though

Balranald and tooleybuc has a better midfield and balranald has a great forward line. team to beat you would think. Fitzgerald, Filo, Milwood, Tyrall, Chilton, May, and a couple of unoffical ones running through the midfield will tear tyntynder apart. tooley massive thret though
How did Andrew May go last year?He made a miraculous recovery from a knee reco for Deni and was a very good player through a golden era.They are very hard to shift from Deni so he must have been on a pretty good amount of coin.

Balranald has been made more potent with the signing of a fella named karl jacka his wife got a teaching job with the local school this bloke apparently a gun will attract plenty of attention from other sides a nightmare to run with .. Played in hume league last year spent time in ovens and murray with lavington ..

Does anyone know how many points each club is allocated? With the names mentioned on this thread in the last couple of days we had a estimated guess at tyntynder and came out at 44 points? Like i said thats an estimated guess. Does that put them over or under?:thumbsdown: :thumbsu:

Balranald has been made more potent with the signing of a fella named karl jacka his wife got a teaching job with the local school this bloke apparently a gun will attract plenty of attention from other sides a nightmare to run with .. Played in hume league last year spent time in ovens and murray with lavington ..
Tron your ********ing joking.Jacka was a reserves player in the O&M nothing more would have been lucky to play a handful of games if any at all.He is a long way from a gun,a flanker;pocket player in the hume league definitely doesnt translate to even a starter in the cmfl.

Tron your ********ing joking.Jacka was a reserves player in the O&M nothing more would have been lucky to play a handful of games if any at all.He is a long way from a gun,a flanker;pocket player in the hume league definitely doesnt translate to even a starter in the cmfl.
Fair enough the standard of footy must be pretty handy up that way then..

Nah sorry mate. I just heard that Sting was talking to a heap and i was wondering if any of you blokes up there had had anything?
Roota, you are on every thread talking crap as if you know everyone or something about everyone. You're were hack two's player at Lalbert with no heart and an excuse for everything when things get tough. No doubt you'll be in Bendigo talking ourself up. Why don't you stop pretending to be something your not- KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Nah sorry mate. I just heard that Sting was talking to a heap and i was wondering if any of you blokes up there had had anything?
Roota you are a TOSSER. You go on every thread pretending to know someone or someting about clubs. You have no scoops, no one talks to you. You're a hack two's player at the nest, no doubt you are pumping your own tyre's up around Bendigo now your there.
You play with no heart & sook when things get tough. Stop pretending to be something your not--( knowledgeable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back