Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone tell me how tooly/manang shaping up, heard a few good things out that way, as well as the roo's

can anyone tell me from swanhill fc,how caleb someone from portland way is going?tryed to get him to sunraysia way but money was way to good to pass up in your league

No bridges burnt Vet, welcome back when they're ready. We're all trying to better our own club. To say it's a Filoism is a bit rough on shawn as I bet whatever club he's at doesn't mind the players he brings. Once again we're all trying to better our own club.
Very diplomatic stance Bobby.Surely Raiders must be a little dirty some home grown talent are spending some of the best part of their careers being seduced by big money in a league they should be playing their last couple of years in rather than their mid 20's.

i heard arentz has been slacken off and let himself slide, i was told he won't get even close to the ton this year, find it a hard to be true

Meehan, please remove that ample chip off your shoulder please. As per usual the information filtering out of the land of the cacky brown & gold is incorrect. The Raiders have not rang Wakool's U/17 players, in fact these kids, via schoolmates have indicated they want to play colts in town. Maybe the question should be asked why they are leaving your club, not why they are coming to ours.
Jay Laursen will play for wakool & he will be a good player but if you claim he was the only raiders' player pencilled into the Golden Hawks cheque book you have got your head firmly entrenched up your own ass.
Anyway great catching up with you & looking forward to seeing you at Raiders games in, let's say, 2009.
Well bobby ask your local electrician about the phone calls and text messages

i heard arentz has been slacken off and let himself slide, i was told he won't get even close to the ton this year, find it a hard to be true

Had the pleasure of catching up with the big man several days ago and remaked how fit he was looking. He's hardly missed a training session he said, and has been spending time in the gym bulking up in the upper body. Said a backman out marked him once last year, and is determined to never let that happen again.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Apparrently Lachlan Beasy from Swan Hill is moving up my way to QLD. Anyone give me an idea of what sort of player he is?? What position? Any good? (No I am not Lachlan!!)

Does anybody know a Luke Treacy. Played with the Kerang club in 2006 - currently has a clearance into Carisbrook in the minor league of Maryborough and Castlemine League. How talented is he? Big / small? What position does he play? Is he a regular goalkicker? etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know a Luke Treacy. Played with the Kerang club in 2006 - currently has a clearance into Carisbrook in the minor league of Maryborough and Castlemine League. How talented is he? Big / small? What position does he play? Is he a regular goalkicker? etc.
Pretty handy player, fringe player in Kerangs runner up side last year. Would be about 6 foot but plays taller. Kicked over 100 goals in U17 comp not so long ago, but side was very dominant. Is best suited up forward, is a little one dimensional but should provide a good target. Good bloke too.
Pencil him in for 40 odd if he plays deep forward.

Apparrently Lachlan Beasy from Swan Hill is moving up my way to QLD. Anyone give me an idea of what sort of player he is?? What position? Any good? (No I am not Lachlan!!)

I have seen Swan Hill a fair bit over the past few years and Lachie is a very good footballer. Does the hard stuff. Is a wiry 6 footer who can play on ball/ half back/ half forward.

How's the Hammy September. Heard you might have tweaked it at training the other night? How's numbers at Wakool...
Bodies in great shape mate, just some minor preventative maintenance.
Numbers are not too bad, mainly locals. With so many recruits from afar we'll never get too many on the track. Must admit i'm oblivious to the Hay (Jonathon) saga, been no mention of it at training.
All in all a pretty solid preseason and looking forward to defending the cup.
How you guys shaping up?

Had the pleasure of catching up with the big man several days ago and remaked how fit he was looking. He's hardly missed a training session he said, and has been spending time in the gym bulking up in the upper body. Said a backman out marked him once last year, and is determined to never let that happen again.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Well thats good to hear, i like watchin the big man in action when i get back that way, like watchin him kick a bag. Has Cullen moved to adelaide leave a bit of a hole in the saints wouldn't it.

is it true that ant foott is going out to Quamby, here the boys dont like the getting run into the ground at the swans, they seem to be losing a few.

Well thats good to hear, i like watchin the big man in action when i get back that way, like watchin him kick a bag. Has Cullen moved to adelaide leave a bit of a hole in the saints wouldn't it.
Cullen is the key to the Saints flag this year, don't worry about any other player in the Saints line up my friend. He has been throwing the iron around like a BHP crain on overtime this pre-season, and he just gets bigger and bigger by the day. I pitty the poor fellows that get the job on him this year,he is one commited footballer this year he has even given up tring to find Mrs Cullen just so he can drink from the big cup at the end of September. Big J Cullen for Jack Betts this year mark my words.

Cullen is the key to the Saints flag this year, don't worry about any other player in the Saints line up my friend. He has been throwing the iron around like a BHP crain on overtime this pre-season, and he just gets bigger and bigger by the day. I pitty the poor fellows that get the job on him this year,he is one commited footballer this year he has even given up tring to find Mrs Cullen just so he can drink from the big cup at the end of September. Big J Cullen for Jack Betts this year mark my words.
Big call considering he probaly had his best year ever last year and pre season consisted of six months enjoying the company of english girls and trying to drink 6 pints in every pub in London and then having a crack at the Irish ones as well

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Bit Busy are we Pecker.How would you remember what he said after knocking back 3 carlton lite cans :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back