no buffer

Debutant
Jul 11, 2006
dandenong
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
hawthorn
if caulfield win this you'd have to say they have the premiership in the bag with2 relatively easy games at the end of the year. huge game. any injuries for any teams? predictions?

na they beat them last round before the holidays. they have to play skevs, geelong gram and melbourne grammar so this is their last big test. im sure xavier are hoping stkevs to win so they and caulfield can share the premiership

na they beat them last round before the holidays. they have to play skevs, geelong gram and melbourne grammar so this is their last big test. im sure xavier are hoping stkevs to win so they and caulfield can share the premiership

because caulfield beat xavier does that mean if both skools tie on one loss a piece caulfield win due to knocking xavs off previously?

na for some reason they dont take into account prevous results...if both caulfield and xavier end up with 2 losses it will be a tie

look caulfield could lose all three melbourne grammar have upset some sides this year and caulfield can be terrible. Stkevins could easily come out and smack a lathargic caulfield they are slow starters and might be worse after the break so if stkevins get the jump on them then it could be all over for them.Sorry boys but it aint over yet.

Hi Guys
I believe that two of St Kevs best players FF & CHF (forgetten their names, maybe Cacchia) that are in the state u16's squads are unavailable.
Which makes it much harder for St Kevs even though at full strength
St Kevs would struggle against an in form CGS

suspect, you really have somesort of personal hatred towards cgs cause its clouding your sensible judgemtn. you got it terribly wrong when u contiuously said hailebury would beat caulfield. i never said it was all over but u dont give caulfield any credit for the position they are in now. they have only dropped one game for the season. give credit where credits due. caulfield will be favourties for this game and should win it

na mate there was a three way tie last year
It was a 3 way tie because it was a different system last year. Haileybury beat Scotch, Scotch beat Geelong, Geelong beat Haileybury, so there was no possible way of seperating them. If 2 teams tie, the winner of their match takes the premiership, unless it has changed this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill give key match ups a go.

Firstly i would like to know who will match up on tilly yaman? do they have anyone suitable? he had kicked 50 goals for the year.

Zac Zengstock VS Glen Chivers
Zac is a very tall CHF who has an amazing grab. he will be taller than chivers but chivers will be much stronger. should be a great match up

to be honest thats all i know haha. please could someone give a comprehensive match ups. would love to know what stkevs players will play on sundberg, sandliands, yaman and ziebel and how they would go

My tip is CGS - but only just.

Both sides have very attacking midfields.

St Kevins - Newman, Tamourides, Kennedy, McArthy
Caulfield - Sandilands, Sundberg, Johnstone, Nash

Ziebell and Cachia look to be out playing TAC under 16s so that's pretty much a straight swap.

Yaman may kick a bag if not checked, but then McDermott has kicked 20 goals this year too so both coaches have headaches to solve down back.

I think CGS have more options up forward than St Kevins, however the latter have an advantage in close, winning the hard ball. If CGS can play an attacking, running brand of football they will open up Skevs. However, if it is tight and played to stoppages - CGS will get shaky.

Rest assured, I think CGS flag comes down to this game. If they drop it - they may just get the wobbles with danger games against MGS and GGS both capable of an upset on their day.

hahahaha yaman will kick a bag regardless of whos on him unstopable. kicked 7 with two defenders on him from hailbury collage this bloke cannot be checked my friend

And yet he regularly struggles to kick goals in TAC cup when he is on quality defenders....

St Kevins have a very good defence with only 41 points per game averaged agains them this year - easily the lowest (Xavier next with 52).
Caulfield rank 5 in this area - a sure sign that they can have scores kicked against them. Mind you, CGS rank No.1 for total goals kicked this year!

It will be interesting to see if CGS dominate in the ruck - Sengstock is a quality player and the Skevs pair will need to work hard to wear him down.

suspect, you really have somesort of personal hatred towards cgs cause its clouding your sensible judgemtn. you got it terribly wrong when u contiuously said hailebury would beat caulfield. i never said it was all over but u dont give caulfield any credit for the position they are in now. they have only dropped one game for the season. give credit where credits due. caulfield will be favourties for this game and should win it

hey no buffer i dont have hatred to any one i love footy i really do think caulfield have the most talented side in the comp and respect that . Having said that they just really frustrate me in that they are not a good team . They have so much upside and really if they wernt so selfish (a lot of them yamen ,sundberg,johnson etc ) they would smash sides. I just dont think they play good team footy and most agree with me . South swans and co have admitted in posts that they do this .Thats why i think they are vulnerable at times to sides like hailebury that play well as teams and St kevins is no different if they play as a team they will be a good chance to beat caulfield.

St kevins by 12 pionts

jimbojones is tilly yaman..check his previous posts every single one is about himself...quit talking yourself up mate
If jimbojones is yamen can he tell me why he is such a selfish player, yamen is very talented no doubt but would be even better if he could play a more team game. It's not all about how many goals he kicks.He gets the ball heaps and if he actually passed it off to a player in a better position he would get recognised more as a good player instead of a hog. ihave seen three games this year and always the same trying to shoot goals from the boundry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cgs Vs Skc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back