Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'best player in the competition' changes by the hour, depending on what game is being commentated on.
same with midfield, forward, kick, de-fence, guernsey, celebration, athlete, tackler, mullet, moe, socials... you almost need a spreadsheet at the start of a match, so you know what you're dealing with!

Roaming Brian was excruciating last night. At least when it started it was all spontaneous. There was at least a bit of fun in the awkwardness.

Now he’s obviously got pre planned questions and players know they’re getting interviewed. It’s cringe.
It was never nothing but cringe tv, I wonder who comes up with this shit. 7’s football offering is as bad as anything I can remember - it’s just amateur

It was never nothing but cringe tv, I wonder who comes up with this shit. 7’s football offering is as bad as anything I can remember - it’s just amateur

As bad as when ch 9 had the cricket in its final years. Stupid polls, cut always to commentators like Nicholas making faces. Brad McNamara you campaigner thought it was what the people wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tumbling ball :whitecheck:

Does BT have a brain?

Sweet Caroline blares over the speakers. "Theyve hit the wrong button and played Charlie Camerons music here. Its the wrong song. Players not choosing their songs tonight"

Charlie didnt kick the goal, Rayner did.

How is he so arrogantly wrong every week
He probably thought it was Country Road. Just another mistake to add to the pile

Does BT have a brain?

Sweet Caroline blares over the speakers. "Theyve hit the wrong button and played Charlie Camerons music here. Its the wrong song. Players not choosing their songs tonight"

Charlie didnt kick the goal, Rayner did.

How is he so arrogantly wrong every week
No

Fritsch having a shot 6 points down...
"Fritsch to win it"

Conspiracy theories about the clock not counting down.

I watched the US Debate today and it was a Trainwreck, BT would have fit perfectly amongst them.
BT v Biden. Take my money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back